Find some customer service?

Din

Silver Level Poster
The fact it takes over a month to reply to a email how about you focus more time and effort on customer services?

keynes

Multiverse Poster
The fact it takes over a month to reply to a email how about you focus more time and effort on customer services?

Have you try calling them? If you got a complain try phoning them as well as sending them an email. It is not ideal but at least the issue will be raised

Din

Silver Level Poster
Have you try calling them? If you got a complain try phoning them as well as sending them an email. It is not ideal but at least the issue will be raised

Ive now called three times of which they just state we have your email and will get back to in you in 48 hours, never done! I will be ringing again on Monday and will be getting the contact info for the managing director. I cant believe how stupidly bad they deal with a complaint

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
Obviously we have no way of knowing the situation but I presume you feel PCS has let you down in a big way.

PCS has a call centre to deal with complaints, if for whatever reason that is not getting the job they will ask you to put the complaint in writing (or email). They will then pass it on to the relevant person who should get back to you. Now presuming your complaint is genuine and PCS recognise it as such, this should be done within 7 days or so, from what I have see anyway.

Do you mind giving some details with regards to the nature of the complaint, it might be PCS are leasing with different companies, for example delivery, manufacturers or investigating within the company itself. If it has been escalated above the call centre it is unlikely they will be able to provide any information to you, as they simply will not have it.

Din

Silver Level Poster
Obviously we have no way of knowing the situation but I presume you feel PCS has let you down in a big way.

PCS has a call centre to deal with complaints, if for whatever reason that is not getting the job they will ask you to put the complaint in writing (or email). They will then pass it on to the relevant person who should get back to you. Now presuming your complaint is genuine and PCS recognise it as such, this should be done within 7 days or so, from what I have see anyway.

Do you mind giving some details with regards to the nature of the complaint, it might be PCS are leasing with different companies, for example delivery, manufacturers or investigating within the company itself. If it has been escalated above the call centre it is unlikely they will be able to provide any information to you, as they simply will not have it.

I do, at the moment im in the position where I feel as if I would never order again from PCS due to the lack of their customer service which is a shame as in terms of the systems they can offer is great.

The complaint I sent was in writing(Email) and was first directed to their general enquires which just failed to contact me back so I directed this to who I was given as "head of customer services" which has once again failed to contact me direct within a month! the compliant itself will not include any outside companies as is a directly in house issue. Their call team has recognised it as a genuine complaint yet don't get back to me?

Im not going to fully discuss my issues on their forum as I feel as if that's unfair and I do wish to discuss my concerns with a director, my point in this thread is that as a whole they need to look at their customer services. they state in their terms and conditions complaints will be answered in five days. So either they need to update their terms and conditions or don't break them?????

Din

Silver Level Poster
I emailed the other day and had a response within 48 hours.

Which then outlines the possible issue is the fact they've answer you and not myself is it personal and that PCS doesn't care to follow The Equality Act 2010?

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
To be honest, mine was only a question on the price of a component - literally a 30 seconds response from some chap in their sales department. I imagine they, and for that matter yourself, would rather they spent a little longer replying to a complaint - and a complaint can't just be handled by some chap in the sales room... I'm not defending them, just saying.

Din

Silver Level Poster
To be honest, mine was only a question on the price of a component - literally a 30 seconds response from some chap in their sales department. I imagine they, and for that matter yourself, would rather they spent a little longer replying to a complaint - and a complaint can't just be handled by some chap in the sales room... I'm not defending them, just saying.

Don't get me wrong I fully agree. But I urge anyone to try and explain 30+ days to reply to a complaint? even more so with the complaint all being in house! Not to even reply to they have it! the fact I had to ring further to find out I find shocking!!

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
This has noting to do with the equality act does it. I'm fairly sure that is in place to stop people being discriminated upon based on age, sex, race - that kind of thing. Unless you are claiming PCS are not responding to you because you are 'insert minority here'. Then that would be something to complain about...

It's tough for us to comment on the 30 days, you say it involves no outside companies but could it be PCS is conducting some sort of internal investigation? I mean if it was your genuine run of the mill complaint along the lines of "my PC arrived with the wrong RAM" then im sure it would be sorted very quickly.

I will take off my PCS moderators hat for this next bit and put on my business owners hat.

It is just possible that someone who quotes the equality act, demands to speak to the company director and has 'that' kind of attitude just isn't going to get very far. Just my opinion, but maybe as i don't know the full story its misguided.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Im not going to fully discuss my issues on their forum as I feel as if that's unfair and I do wish to discuss my concerns with a director, my point in this thread is that as a whole they need to look at their customer services. they state in their terms and conditions complaints will be answered in five days. So either they need to update their terms and conditions or don't break them?????

I am very curious now on what happened. I hope you get it sorted soon

Din

Silver Level Poster
This has noting to do with the equality act does it. I'm fairly sure that is in place to stop people being discriminated upon based on age, sex, race - that kind of thing. Unless you are claiming PCS are not responding to you because you are 'insert minority here'. Then that would be something to complain about...

It's tough for us to comment on the 30 days, you say it involves no outside companies but could it be PCS is conducting some sort of internal investigation? I mean if it was your genuine run of the mill complaint along the lines of "my PC arrived with the wrong RAM" then im sure it would be sorted very quickly.

I will take off my PCS moderators hat for this next bit and put on my business owners hat.

It is just possible that someone who quotes the equality act, demands to speak to the company director and has 'that' kind of attitude just isn't going to get very far. Just my opinion, but maybe as i don't know the full story its misguided.

Surely the fact the can answer someone elses email but not mine can only lead to the question that they are discriminating?

Well I hope they are running an internal investigation but even then I would expect them to have some manors and customer service in order to tell me that? the fact they havnt even got back in touch with me is now what I see the bigger concern for this company. It was a couple of "genuine run of the mill" issues which is why I hope you understand the fact this has taken 30 days with yet no response is why it is hard for me to understand.

And the only reason I have 'that' attitude is because the channels PCS has put into place has failed me, the fact these channels have failed me is surely another issue in themselves? And the fact is the Director is the next highest level of which I have tried to contact so if not him who else? Please tell me.

I can state The Equality Act as its a fair comment, if you'd like I could also throw in The Sale of Goods Act 1979, PCS Terms & Conditions which They set out to be
"Agreement" is a reference to these Terms and Conditions, the Returns Policy, the Privacy Policy and any order form and payment instructions provided to you;
of which they have also broke?

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
If it is genuinely simple problems that are somehow going unfixed then I'm not sure I can offer any mitigation on the part of PCS. Just the fact that you have been told by the call centre staff that they have your email "and its being looked at" says it has been taken out of their hands, on your say so I suspect.

The equality act has nothing to do with PCS replying to a sales query before they reply to your complaint. I would agree 30 days is a long time for a run of the mill problem to be resolved but the nature of the complaint is so important in determining how long it should take to resolve. Will you tell us which part of the discrimination and sale of good act they have broken?

If (as has happened several times on the forums) you are complaining about what is a small issue in order to get a refund rather than a repair then it isn't going to happen. I think most people would say the customer support of PCS is outstanding, I can count loads of times where a complaint is made on the forums only for a PCS staff member to come on and completely disprove the posters version of events. I have also seen mistakes made, which are apparently quickly corrected once they are noticed by a PCS staff member.

I cant say any more than that without knowing the details, but do let us know how you get on.

Din

Silver Level Poster
If it is genuinely simple problems that are somehow going unfixed then I'm not sure I can offer any mitigation on the part of PCS. Just the fact that you have been told by the call centre staff that they have your email "and its being looked at" says it has been taken out of their hands, on your say so I suspect.

The equality act has nothing to do with PCS replying to a sales query before they reply to your complaint. I would agree 30 days is a long time for a run of the mill problem to be resolved but the nature of the complaint is so important in determining how long it should take to resolve. Will you tell us which part of the discrimination and sale of good act they have broken?

If (as has happened several times on the forums) you are complaining about what is a small issue in order to get a refund rather than a repair then it isn't going to happen. I think most people would say the customer support of PCS is outstanding, I can count loads of times where a complaint is made on the forums only for a PCS staff member to come on and completely disprove the posters version of events. I have also seen mistakes made, which are apparently quickly corrected once they are noticed by a PCS staff member.

I cant say any more than that without knowing the details, but do let us know how you get on.

your missing the point, my thread isn't about the issues I'm having its about the customer service i have received or should i say not received when highlighting these to PCS.

I haven't said they have broken the Equality Act i suggested it could be questioned if they are.

Sales of good act is because i didn't receive the item of which i paid for so ill make it clear:

s.13(1) SoGA 1979 states that where there is a sales by description there is an implied term that the goods will match the description. furthermore s.14 states that goods must be fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. s.14(2A) then states that satisfactory quality is judged by the decription of the goods and as my PC does not match the description from which is was bought, PCS is therefore in breach of the SoGA 1979.

Ok so could you point out at which point i have said anything wanting a refund? This section of the forum is a feedback section of which i am suggesting they look at their customer services? i am aloud my view aren't i?

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I haven't said they have broken the Equality Act i suggested it could be questioned if they are.
You are questioning the possibility of PCS not following the Equality Act which I don't think applies to online sales.
? i am aloud my view aren't i?
I don't think anyone is implying you are not allowed to express your comments. But since you are the one with more information regarding the issue it is difficult to sympathize or make a more accurate comment if we are not aware of the problem.

liquidtmd

Bronze Level Poster
I sincerely hope you get sorted with your fundamental issue.

However, not getting responded to and throwing in the words 'The Equality Act' to make it sound official, won't get you far. The context you're using that in is utterly bizarre.

You have a case to answer? Keep your focus, use bullet points and remain as factual as to your complaints as possible - along with the times you've already attempted contact. Frustrated as you maybe, try to avoid waving such terms about if you don't need to as they don't really fit in the context of your piece.

Good luck.

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
For me PCS provide great customer service, that's why I post here. I would not post here if I did not believe they offered the full package.

I realise you are not asking for a refund here but I sense you are not happy with the item, so unless you want an alternative item I would think a refund is in order? I should have perhaps made myself clearer. The terms set out by PCS say you will get a reply within 5 days, they appear to have been broken. The sale of goods act could also have been broken depending on your issue.

Is this to do with the build quality of a particular chassis by any chance?

Din

Silver Level Poster
You are questioning the possibility of PCS not following the Equality Act which I don't think applies to online sales.

I don't think anyone is implying you are not allowed to express your comments. But since you are the one with more information regarding the issue it is difficult to sympathize or make a more accurate comment if we are not aware of the problem.

It applies to everything.

I sincerely hope you get sorted with your fundamental issue.

However, not getting responded to and throwing in the words 'The Equality Act' to make it sound official, won't get you far. The context you're using that in is utterly bizarre.

You have a case to answer? Keep your focus, use bullet points and remain as factual as to your complaints as possible - along with the times you've already attempted contact. Frustrated as you maybe, try to avoid waving such terms about if you don't need to as they don't really fit in the context of your piece.

Good luck.

its not to sound official its just stating the facts.

For me PCS provide great customer service, that's why I post here. I would not post here if I did not believe they offered the full package.

I realise you are not asking for a refund here but I sense you are not happy with the item, so unless you want an alternative item I would think a refund is in order? I should have perhaps made myself clearer. The terms set out by PCS say you will get a reply within 5 days, they appear to have been broken. The sale of goods act could also have been broken depending on your issue.

Is this to do with the build quality of a particular chassis by any chance?

I like the fact this reply feels less of an attack towards me and more understanding of my issues.

I am not happy with the item however i understand this is fixable and i don't want a refund, i love my product.

The issue i have is in trying to "complain" of which i wasn't complaining as such i was expressing my concerns but the problem is the lack of customer services in handling my concerns? over 30 days for reply of which i have still not had a reply is totally unacceptable by any standard.

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
it was never my intention to sound like I was attacking you. But I think others have picked up the same vibes I did, the best way to communicate with PCS is the telephone, emails get pushed aside to be done later. Especially when being passed between departments.

Im going to leave this thread now, hopefully without you felling I am having a go at you personally. Just throwing in the equality act etc doesn't set the tone correctly IMO, call them and see if you can arrange for someone to call you back if nobody is available to heard your complain at that time, ask for a better time to call. I would personally do anything but wait for an email reply...

jonyou

They don't collect data for any of the following:

age;
disability;
gender reassignment;
marriage and civil partnership;
pregnancy and maternity;
race;
religion or belief;
sex;
sexual orientation.

Therefore it would be impossible for them to discriminate and as a consequence violate the Equality Act.