Find some customer service?

Din

Silver Level Poster
it was never my intention to sound like I was attacking you. But I think others have picked up the same vibes I did, the best way to communicate with PCS is the telephone, emails get pushed aside to be done later. Especially when being passed between departments.

Im going to leave this thread now, hopefully without you felling I am having a go at you personally. Just throwing in the equality act etc doesn't set the tone correctly IMO, call them and see if you can arrange for someone to call you back if nobody is available to heard your complain at that time, ask for a better time to call. I would personally do anything but wait for an email reply...

I understand what you say but the fact is 30 days for any email is still unacceptable.

I understand what you mean about the tone however i was just suggesting about the equality act however you have to agree with my point with the Sales of Good act so the act i state legisation shouldn't change the tone of my issue.

We will see and i shall try tomorrow however i would bet i will get told to email as i have done.

Thank you for your advice

Din

Silver Level Poster
They don't collect data for any of the following:

age;
disability;
gender reassignment;
marriage and civil partnership;
pregnancy and maternity;
race;
religion or belief;
sex;
sexual orientation.

Therefore it would be impossible for them to discriminate and as a consequence violate the Equality Act.

This was just a suggestion. i was not saying that they are, it was a suggestion.

Kuniva

Silver Level Poster
You also have Line support ont he main page you can talk to a live person over chat. Also depending on the question, it may not need a reply, but it is just good manners to get a reply back of acknowledgement. Also it's possible someone opened your email, took a break or had an emergency and then forgot.

Din

Silver Level Poster
You also have Line support ont he main page you can talk to a live person over chat. Also depending on the question, it may not need a reply, but it is just good manners to get a reply back of acknowledgement. Also it's possible someone opened your email, took a break or had an emergency and then forgot.

Forgive me if im wrong but isn't the live chat just for sales? and its the fact ive had no reply which bugs me the most not the original issues I was having. Once again I agree and totally understand things get overlooked hence why I have rang up twice to confirm they have my email and it is being acted upon, each time im told yes and will get a reply within 48 hours. Still waiting for my reply!

And Keynes forgetting about the Equality Act stuff cos that was jst a point I was trying to make which no one understood, surely have to agree the fact 30 days with no reply is a joke?

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
Yes live chat is just supposed to be for sales queries though they will on occasion act on other things if they can.