Fml

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
128730555822085862.jpg

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
i think you will find your mother in law does not know how to use a computer, you wanna stay in the shed then?

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Ok, the kid has DEFINITELY been drinking...or maybe just too much sugar...or something...needlessly to say...

<--- disturbed :D

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
haha sorry, i couldn't resist, no im not high on sugar or drunk or anything, just having a fun time

tom, this is not really your wife...

and, yuk.. wine gums? seriously?

Al.Neri

Super Star
this is about the time for me when mine is slowest

VM has gone down the pan big time in the last year. if it's not the caps during peak hours, it's appalingly slow speeds when I'm not being capped.

so much for their super fast optic fibre technology.

Music Guy123

Prolific Poster
cos there's always someone worst off...

which (i know it shouldn't) CHEERS ME UP :p [rollinglaugh]

Well, as long as someone is happy about it! Just to top it of though, my router cuts out every 5 mins. It works for 5 mins, then takes a 5 min break then works again for 5 mins.....absolute pain! And my dad thinks it is fine as he gets his three emails through a couple of times a day! So he won't replace it :( !

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Well, as long as someone is happy about it! Just to top it of though, my router cuts out every 5 mins. It works for 5 mins, then takes a 5 min break then works again for 5 mins.....absolute pain! And my dad thinks it is fine as he gets his three emails through a couple of times a day! So he won't replace it :( !

is that wireless that's cutting out? if so, it may well be someone nearby (neighbours) using wireless/cordless telephones, microwaves, could be a speaker system, other routers.

OR

It could be that WIRELESS is crap!

Music Guy123

Prolific Poster
Yes, it is wireless. I really do want to change the channel but the only problem is that I don't know the password. It isn't any of he default ones, I think it has been changed by my dad's company who provided the router. Therefore, I can't change it :(! And my dad won't bother to find out the password either!

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Yes, it is wireless. I really do want to change the channel but the only problem is that I don't know the password. It isn't any of he default ones, I think it has been changed by my dad's company who provided the router. Therefore, I can't change it :(! And my dad won't bother to find out the password either!

lol, not alot you can do mate, explain that its crap and is causing alot of drop outs.