Gadget Show Live

Kalisnoir

Super Star
So I saw the twitter post saying PCS have some gaming rigs up at the CoolerMaster stand, just wondering who else is going and which members of PCS Staff will be there. I'll be there tomorrow (11th) :tt2:

Kalisnoir

Super Star
So the place was awesome, lots of cool stuff there, picked my self a Cyborg MMO 7 for £80 and got a Cyborg GLIDE 7 (XXL) and its amazing. Went to the Coolermaster booth, nothing PCS related there from what I could see (Couldn't even see branding on the gaming rigs?) but entered the CM competition (as well as every other competition I could find in the place!)

Duddy1985

Bronze Level Poster
It was good then!!! I cant wait to go.

So the place was awesome, lots of cool stuff there, picked my self a Cyborg MMO 7 for £80 and got a Cyborg GLIDE 7 (XXL) and its amazing. Went to the Coolermaster booth, nothing PCS related there from what I could see (Couldn't even see branding on the gaming rigs?) but entered the CM competition (as well as every other competition I could find in the place!)

Maestro

PCS have suplied the gaming rigs at the coolermaster stand. There will be some leaflets around, or at least there should be. Our staff were on site on the Tuesday for the trader / press day.