Gainward Geforce GTX 570 GHL ....HOW does it overclock?

greybing

Hello,
I have searched the net and can not find out how well or not th Gainward Geforce GTX GHL 570 overclocks.
So,do any lovely[@] forum users know the answer or can provide information relevant to my question,
thanks.

@[note,forum users need not be lovely].

Last edited:

greybing

im sorry but ,im not sure what to say ,i just want the information............er .why would you want to overclock any p.c. component,yto get more out of ir.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I'm sorry i cant help you overclock ya card because I wouldn't know where to start.

But surely there are not many games available that you cant play on high settings? I understand ya want more out of it, but just make sure you don't fry the thing, cause then you can wave goodbye to the warranty.

greybing

yes , i know thanks..It was just I am going to purchase one and ,well ,I would obviously want the better ,financial,cool,quiet and potentially more able to have a higher clock speed than its competitors,one.

NMEBowen

Master Poster
you will find that 570`s are the worse card out there to overclock many have tried and burnt out their cards in 20seconds of running 3dmark so i would highly suggest not doing so.

greybing

...ok................really,where could I get that info or is this personal or a mates experience.thanks.It's just I ahve not heard this before.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Lol its true, they are definitely the worst for overclocking, the graphics card is the one thing i wouldnt OC myself, it can easily become to unstable and fry