Game of Thrones (could potentially contain spoilers)

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
DUDE!!!!!

I was just like daf..........!

I didn't see it coming at all. Its not even the last episode.

mister-rob-what-do-you-say-about-your-uncle-amp-039-s-wedding_o_1603153.jpg

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I quite like watching GOT without having read the books.

Means you get so many DAF...? moments :)

As long as we keep this a spoiler thread JUST for the TV series (i.e. noone comes in a spouts stuff that happens later in the books :) )

I just feel sorry for Aria. Kid can't catch a break! :(

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
Haha yeah! I just sat there like............................... THEY WERE SO HAPPY! WHY?! WHY?!

I can't wait for Daenerys to come and kick their butts! She's my favourite. And the sexiest!

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
OH Yeah she is.

Can i share a theory i have...

Jon Snow.....

I havent read the books so it would be based on the series and i have no knowledge of what happens in the books

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Jon Snow...

I think he is a Barathian....

and Ned is actually his uncle...

He says in series 1 that he came back to winterfell with a baby and his dead sister. I think she dies giving birth to Jon and Ned kept him secret. That's why Ned tells no one even the king of who the real mother is.

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Were going to have to learn to wait, it'll be a year before season 4 and i'll tell you now, waiting doesn't rate high in my skill points :)

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
Tell me about it... I'll have to find other things to look forward to. They're doing another episode of The IT Crowd - so at least that's something!

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Oh they making another episode sweet.

I actually thought that the guy that played Roy is the same guy that played the Hound for season 1.... yeah.... i was wrong

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
Ahahahaha... now you say it! Very similar!

All we need now is Moss to show up with his glass of milk!

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I've been watching GOT too. Series one and two were the shiz!

this series, I have found a little deflating, especially after that terrible episode! killed off half the good guys! No doubt the Lanisters will be fine as usual.

I've started to look for American shows that have more than ten episodes, for a whole year just isnt enough for me. - Arrow is pretty decent and has about 23 episodes in season 1.

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Ahahahaha... now you say it! Very similar!

All we need now is Moss to show up with his glass of milk!

That would be an awesome cross over, Douglas as king would be an amazing show.

I've already seen a couple of Hollyoaks cast members :wub: and a misfit

I've been watching GOT too. Series one and two were the shiz!

this series, I have found a little deflating, especially after that terrible episode! killed off half the good guys! No doubt the Lanisters will be fine as usual.

I've started to look for American shows that have more than ten episodes, for a whole year just isnt enough for me. - Arrow is pretty decent and has about 23 episodes in season 1.

Hannable is is good ish so far but not sure howmany episodes there will be.

You best to grab a series thats finished then tank through them

I have just started the west wing. Its ace and i feel like im getting more clever the more i watch it, like watching fraser.

Last edited: