Game of Thrones (could potentially contain spoilers)

Tom DWC

Just got up to date with GOT Now I've finished working my way through Breaking Bad (THE best TV show I've ever watched).

Didn't see what happened this episode coming in a million years! Apparently, it was "dumbed down" in comparison with the books. Should probably give those a read!

tom_gr7

Life Serving
so, watching the final episode of this season last night... and my response...

[video=youtube;_O1hM-k3aUY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_O1hM-k3aUY[/video]

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Disappointed how? Too much left open? In what actually happened?

I will say that people I like keep dying, so I have decided to start liking Joffrey :D

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Disappointed how? Too much left open? In what actually happened?

I will say that people I like keep dying, so I have decided to start liking Joffrey :D

of the top of my head... cant remember the names by the way.

the guy with crastors girl bumped into the boy and his friends (jons little brother) boy headed north of the wall, guy n girl got to castle black.
jon snow was shot with a few arrows by the ginger chick... got back to castle black
joffery stood up to tywin.. nothing much happened..
the blonde chick liberated that city... all the slaves came out...

i cant recall anything else... oh, that ironborn kid got his (how do i say politely within forum rules) something important cut off and sent to his father and sister... sister initiates plans to rescue him...

that was episode ten....

steaky360

Aye it'll be next year most likely, although they are apparently due to start filming soon (according to the news this morning)...

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I read somewhere that GOT is one of the most pirated tv series across the world. So they must be doing something right.

Tom DWC

As the programming guy said in the BBC article though, it doesn't seem to be hurting their longterm sales either.

I bet it would get pirated a lot less over here if it was available on Netflix. For people who can't afford or can't get Sky (we can't get a signal) you can't watch as the series is airing anyway.

I for one admit I usually find a stream for GOT when it first goes out, but always buy it on release later, got series 1 and 2 so far. I bet a lot of people do the same.