Games using 0% GPU but a lot of CPU

Hey all,

This may seem like an obvious thing but, I've been wanting to perform a clean installation of windows and I've made sure I have no important files I want to keep on either drive, so I want to wipe both of my drives completely and start from scratch. This being said, would I completely delete all partitions on both drives to achieve this? I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to things like this and I have never performed a clean installation before.

540f24c3f6887af90cef43cf824cad5f.png

My C drive is where my OS is and other small programs, my D drive is used for games.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hey all,

This may seem like an obvious thing but, I've been wanting to perform a clean installation of windows and I've made sure I have no important files I want to keep on either drive, so I want to wipe both of my drives completely and start from scratch. This being said, would I completely delete all partitions on both drives to achieve this? I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to things like this and I have never performed a clean installation before.

View attachment 39355

My C drive is where my OS is and other small programs, my D drive is used for games.
Yes, just delete any partitions at the first point of windows install. Normally you wouldn't touch your data drive, there's no need to, but sounds like you specifically want to.