General questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigmaraippo

Bronze Level Poster
Does the PC subsequently boot fine and no other issues have been noted?

I doubt its a sign of anything if I'm honest unless you're noticing other issues?

I have not come across anything yet! fingers crossed lol.
Looks like more of a monitor issue to me?
Im currently using a TV; Samsung Q80T 55". Im waiting in a queue to speak to tech support at PCS and ill see what they say.

gigachip

I don't see anything wrong here tbh with you. As for the 80%, that is merely a visual thing. If you spin an old 45 fast enough, the text would disappear. I am pretty sure it would be the stickers not dead centre, but I could be wrong.

bigmaraippo

Bronze Level Poster
I don't see anything wrong here tbh with you. As for the 80%, that is merely a visual thing. If you spin an old 45 fast enough, the text would disappear. I am pretty sure it would be the stickers not dead centre, but I could be wrong.

Coule you please explain what do you mean by the stickers?

Edit: I have uploaded a better video.

RichLan564

Bright Spark

Just spectating the PC I noticed this however reading online I see this could be a bad thing..

I have noticed when the fan speed is at 80%+ the wobbly movement disappears completely.

Can somebody please help here?
Dude, you need to stop LOOKING for problems with your system, if there was a fan out of balance or the bearings had failed it would be making one hell of a racket, if it does fail then you deal with it then under warranty.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'm going to lock this thread. Seriously @bigmaraippo, we cannot help you on this forum, you are making problems out of every component on the build and each time we advise you you aren't satisfied.

You need to speak to PCS and find some way of accepting that your build is fine, or return while you still have the chance although I think the return window is now closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.