Gta 5

Spuff

Expert
You could just go for a Sunday drive in a truck with a friend like I did :)

When the PC version was first out I just mainly cruised around for several days listening to Self Radio. Kraftwerk Autobhan in the country in daytime and Neon Lights in the city at night was exquisitely beautiful.

LFFPicard

Godlike
When the PC version was first out I just mainly cruised around for several days listening to Self Radio. Kraftwerk Autobhan in the country in daytime and Neon Lights in the city at night was exquisitely beautiful.

I have issues with my Self Radio, I set it in options and it still is not my default radio, and sometimes it just wont play and is silent for a few mins then the host speaks and starts playing a song.

Kinda annoying!

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I have issues with my Self Radio, I set it in options and it still is not my default radio, and sometimes it just wont play and is silent for a few mins then the host speaks and starts playing a song.

Kinda annoying!

You probably have an incompatible music file.

LFFPicard

Godlike
There all from my itunes folder originally.

My friend said to save space (SSD) you can put shortcuts in the music folder for GTA, might be that?

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Shortcuts should be fine but I think its the file type incompatibility of those songs that don't play. It might be too high of a bit rate or just wrong file type completely.

grimsbymatt

Enthusiast
I've been getting a lot of d3d init error crashes in online. I had a few in story mode, but only two or three times. I see that a lot of people have the same problem. I tried lowering graphics settings, but that doesn't seem to help. Anyone know of a workaround until a patch or driver fix comes out?

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I had an issue when I installed the game on to my main PC. Can't remember what the error was but it required me to the checksums of all the main data files. One of them didn't match so had to redownload that file. Works fine now:)

LFFPicard

Godlike
I've been getting a lot of d3d init error crashes in online. I had a few in story mode, but only two or three times. I see that a lot of people have the same problem. I tried lowering graphics settings, but that doesn't seem to help. Anyone know of a workaround until a patch or driver fix comes out?

Alot of people have different fixes, mine was getting realy frequent and in the end fixing it for me was simply repair/update DX and all the C++