half life2

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
Probably a stupid question,but does this ever get more interesting than just shooting silly little balls at targets to open bridges?

Dayve

I could never get in to HL2 because I never played the first one and so didn't understand the story, but people keep telling me, or rather I keep hearing, that HL and HL2 are some of the best games ever made, on any platform, ever, in the history of the entire universe. So I would say yes, it probably DOES get more interesting than just shooting silly little balls at targets to open bridges.

Greenman

Enthusiast
It sounds like you've screwed up here..
Have you by any chance started with Half-Life 2: Episode 1?
Cos it goes-

Half-Life 2 > Half-Life 2: Episode One > Half-Life 2: Episode Two

Half-Life 2: Episode One kicks off a [Planned] trilogy of games after the end of Half-Life 2, play that first.

I played Half-Life 2 without playing 1 and I absolutely loved them, I played Half-Life 1 after so you don't absolutely have to play that first. Basically,
[Half-Life 1 SPOILERS!!!!]

You're at a top secret research facility where an experiment goes wrong, **** happens, aliens invade, you destroy them, someone by the name of G-Man "employs" you and you're put in stasis. Enter Half-Life 2.

Petchi b

If you don't like Half-Life then you really shouldn't be playing video games, play chess or monopoly or something :)

Corfate

Author Level
I played through Half Life 2, and really enjoyed it. It was my favourite game for a while.. I got scared by those things with those scary head crabs on their heads roaming the streets.. Scared the poo out of me :( But yeah, it gets more interesting as you go on through the story :)

Although, i've now lost interest in it as i have other games, and it won'#t be a game i'll probably go back too :(

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
Thanks Greenman,yeah I am trying to play Half-Life 2: Episode 1,
and you just made me realise,I have half life 2,it's been on the shelf for I don't know how long,
so i'll give it a go, + rep for you.
Oh, and Petchi b, chess is my favourite game of all time,but please don't class it along with monopoly. :)

Petchi b

Thanks Greenman,yeah I am trying to play Half-Life 2: Episode 1,
and you just made me realise,I have half life 2,it's been on the shelf for I don't know how long,
so i'll give it a go, + rep for you.
Oh, and Petchi b, chess is my favourite game of all time,but please don't class it along with monopoly. :)

Haha check mate! :)