Happy Easter!

MrWilson

Godlike
Wishing everyone a Happy Easter.
I like to indulge myself once a year with an egg, filled with chopped bananas and crushed digestives for a bit of crunch, slightly melted in the microwave. Rather excessive, but a nice tradition to have once a year.

What do you guys like to do with your eggs? Any favourite brands
88B8B59E-3316-4DB4-94BD-499995F8564F.jpeg

Bhuna50

Author Level
Wishing everyone a Happy Easter.
I like to indulge myself once a year with an egg, filled with chopped bananas and crushed digestives for a bit of crunch, slightly melted in the microwave. Rather excessive, but a nice tradition to have once a year.

What do you guys like to do with your eggs? Any favourite brands
View attachment 24516

Add ice cream or double cream and caramel and that’s mine - a banofee Easter egg. [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Citrus_9

Expert
Boiled eggs with radish and mayo for breakfast and Netflix, ice cream and wine for a dinner ;) ...that's my Easter.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I don’t really eat sweet food, no chocolate eggs for me and we’re going to order a curry tonight... so I’m really failing at Easter.

I’ve not long got back after picking up the new family member. She complained the whole drive home but seems to have settled in quite quickly. And she’s now decided to have a nap. Doesn’t look like I’ll be moving anytime soon...

21370818-DB30-40F9-B8C7-2F7155E39D8D.jpeg

D9DF4CA9-B888-4569-AF8E-8C3A6372DEA7.jpeg

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
I don’t really eat sweet food so no chocolate eggs for me and we’re going to order a curry tonight... so I’m really failing at Easter.

I’ve not long got back after picking up the new family member. She complained the whole drive home but seems to have settled in quite quickly. And she’s now decided to have a nap. Doesn’t look like I’ll be moving anytime soon...

View attachment 24524

View attachment 24525
Don't let my kids see that! (I hear them coming in now, need to close the browser quickly before th..............)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I don’t really eat sweet food, no chocolate eggs for me and we’re going to order a curry tonight... so I’m really failing at Easter.

View attachment 24524

View attachment 24525
Man, she cute! What’s her name?

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
How is Noodle with her?
Not great, actually. First time I’ve ever heard Noodle hiss! She’s just not used to company so it might take a little while for her to accept another cat in the house. She’s still a baby herself though so hopefully she’ll adapt soon enough. And then I will flood the forum with pics of them being best pals.

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Not great, actually. First time I’ve ever heard Noodle hiss! She’s just not used to company so it might take a little while for her to accept another cat in the house. She’s still a baby herself though so hopefully she’ll adapt soon enough. And then I will flood the forum with pics of them being best pals.
Please do ^^

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
She'll be ok once she realises she's not a threat.