Hard drive Caddy

Tehmoe

Gold Level Poster
Do PCS Sell HDD caddy for laptops. I have a last year The 15.6" Optimus II (P150HRM). If you guys dont sell could you recommend me a the correct caddy size I need.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Pagey

Bright Spark
You'll only need to buy a caddy if you're going to stick it in the DVD drive slot. Otherwise, the 2nd HDD section actually has a caddy there.

Tehmoe

Gold Level Poster
You'll only need to buy a caddy if you're going to stick it in the DVD drive slot. Otherwise, the 2nd HDD section actually has a caddy there.

This laptop only had 1 HDD slot, so I'm guessing it will need a caddy. Just wanted to know which one I should get.

Skylinefx

Bronze Level Poster
Wondering the same thing. Bought an SSD which I am currently using instead of the HDD that came with my 17.3" Optimus II and want to replace the DVD drive with the HDD that was originally in the laptop.

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
Wondering the same thing. Bought an SSD which I am currently using instead of the HDD that came with my 17.3" Optimus II and want to replace the DVD drive with the HDD that was originally in the laptop.
You should be able to order a caddy from the upgrade options if it's still available for your laptop.
Under DVD/drive select HDD optical bay caddy,and under "installation service" select "not required-I will complete upgrade myself".

Tehmoe

Gold Level Poster
You should be able to order a caddy from the upgrade options if it's still available for your laptop.
Under DVD/drive select HDD optical bay caddy,and under "installation service" select "not required-I will complete upgrade myself".

Oh sweet just what I was looking for. Funny how I missed that upgrade your PC part :D.