Hello guys

Intrance

I just stumbled across this site while looking for a decent laptop. I've recently started a job which has me alternating between living in apartments/hotels in several locations and spending one or two weeks a month at home. Normally I wouldn't really consider a gaming laptop due to cost, but I'm bored out of my mind sitting in an apartment in a small Swedish village, wishing I could play some Skyrim...

Right now the Vortex III laptop is pretty droolworthy. I do have some questions, which I've already mailed in. But perhaps asking them here as well might deliver some answers before they get back to me via mail.

1. Can I get a US International keyboard layout installed (perhaps at request or for a small premium?)
2. Is it possible to get a power supply with a euro plug?
3. Do I need to sacrifice the optical drive to use two hard drives (SSD & HDD) or is that no problem (it let's me select that configuration without any issue, but just asking to be sure)? - Answered!

Anyway, I'll be browsing through the forum as well and will see if I can contribute anything useful! ;).

Last edited:

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
Hi and welcome.
I can answer question 3,you can have two hard drives plus the optical drive with the
17.3" Vortex III but not the 15.6".

Intrance

Hi and welcome.
I can answer question 3,you can have two hard drives plus the optical drive with the
17.3" Vortex III but not the 15.6".
Ok, thanks! I just checked again and it was listed in the full specifications, I guess I overlooked that :whistling:.