Hello PCS!

liafox

Hello Everyone!

My name is Liam, a 'mature' student (just turned 40) with a passion for computers and all associated tech. I have been researching buying a new system for about a year. I decided to order from PCS for two reasons: 1) They had a very wide selection of products and combinations with a reasonable price, and 2) This forum and the people on it.

I like the way that PCS are totally open about what happens with their planned production/deliveries and how they sort any problems as quickly as they can. The forum is a very brave way of doing this and shows that everything is up front and legitimate. The last company I purchased a system from (they shall remain nameless!) could stand to learn a lot from this upfront, open and personal customer service. The forum members are always offering good advice to people requesting it, and in fact the specification for my system was largely formed by reading through these posts. It actually goes a long way in stating what PCS are like as a company that their customers feel that they are part of a 'family', if you will.

Well, my order is in processing and when I get the beast I will post pictures for you to see.