Hello

Schnook

Bronze Level Poster
Hello everyone.

My real name is Lisa, I'm 30 and I live down South in Surrey. My boyfriend uses these forums too, his name is NilSatis.

He just bought me a Vortex II gaming laptop :D I need to find out the specs so I can write a review, I'll get all that info from him later as I have no clue lol

Anyways, just thought I'd say hello :)

Last edited:

Schnook

Bronze Level Poster
How come my posts suddenly need to be approved by someone before they are shown? Was just wondering :)

Well not in this thread, but in my thread I made for the specs of my laptop.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Because Emperor PCS doesn't trust new members not to spam the forums with...useless...twaddle...uhmmmm

Rakk

The Awesome
How come my posts suddenly need to be approved by someone before they are shown? Was just wondering :)

Well not in this thread, but in my thread I made for the specs of my laptop.

It's cos the posts had links in them and you haven't had many posts yet, its to stop spammers, since most spammers put links into their posts.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Basically to rectify the situation that you are in that is there to prevent spammers being able to post links you must first spam a bit to get a high enough post count (can't tell you what that is, its a secwet) in order to be able to post links that other spammers that did not take the time to spam more without links...cannot, and in doing so become a spammer that can post links, but thereafter do not need to be a spammer because you will able to post links with said post count and as such do not need to spam or even post at all any more, although the latter is not encouraged of course as you should post as much as you like, without spamming of course, and in doing so may one day be able to pass on similar sage advice as you have just read :D