Help me out with Tornado R7S specs?

inlandempire

Bronze Level Poster
OMG, not heard of the film... it's a Lynch film??? How have I missed that one! Downloading now!!!!
Yep, I love that film, I remember watching it and thinking "I don't know what I just witnessed but that was amazing". Big Lynch fan here. It's a pity it was shot on cheap "hd ready" cameras, Lynch said "I hate HD"..So if you watch it now, even a blu ray copy..it mostly looks like crap.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yep, I love that film, I remember watching it and thinking "I don't know what I just witnessed but that was amazing". Big Lynch fan here. It's a pity it was shot on cheap "hd ready" cameras, Lynch said "I hate HD"..So if you watch it now, even a blu ray copy..it mostly looks like crap.
I adore Lynch, absolute genius of out of the box thinking.

I was missing for most of 2000 through to 2009, still catching up some some great stuff from that time.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
My favourite Lynch will ALWAYS be Mulholland Drive, I've been obsessed with that film for so long, I never get tired of watching it, there's such a palpable tension throughout it's unreal
Amazing movie and amazing description of it. I had similar feelings during the last two episodes of Twin Peaks: The Return. I’d been thoroughly loving the ride it’d taken me on but the way it veered into something very different for the final two hours left me with a genuine sense of unease.

inlandempire

Bronze Level Poster
I remember watching something about inland empire and this stood out to me:"Lynch creates a lingering tension that never eases, which is usually not what we want from cinema. We want our needs satisfied, but Lynch doesn't like to give us that kind of release/satisfaction" it was something along those lines

inlandempire

Bronze Level Poster
Going back on topic a little bit..I would like to swap the 2 barracuda hard drives around, so that I don't have to make a massive 2 tb backup and transfer everything to the new system, but I cannot seem to remove the hdd from the old case: I have tried to squeeze the black handles that hold the hard drive but it doesn't move at all. Any suggestions on this please?

inlandempire

Bronze Level Poster
If it's a normal HDD, one of the 3.5" ones, then it would be attached to the drive enclosure by one or more screws, depending on what case it is

You'll find them on the side in one or all corners
Yes but it's literally impossible for me to get in there with a screwdriver sideways, there's no space. I'll just make a manual back up..

inlandempire

Bronze Level Poster
Can you take a photo?
Here. There's no way I can get in there with a screwdriver, at least not a normal one.
I've now hooked the hdd up to my new pc and transferring stuff over

Attachments

• IMG_1858-2.jpg
    IMG_1858-2.jpg
    414.4 KB · Views: 125

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Here. There's no way I can get in there with a screwdriver, at least not a normal one.
I've now hooked the hdd up to my new pc and transferring stuff over
Have you tried from the other side? It’s unusual for the drive bay to be accessible from that side.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
the other side is closed..
How annoying!

the other thing you could do is temporarily remove the drive from your existing pc and plug it in on the new pc rather than the other way around, no need to properly install it just have it hanging around while you do the copy.

inlandempire

Bronze Level Poster
How annoying!

the other thing you could do is temporarily remove the drive from your existing pc and plug it in on the new pc rather than the other way around, no need to properly install it just have it hanging around while you do the copy.
yes that's what I'm doing, old hard disk connected to the new pc

inlandempire

Bronze Level Poster
there must be some way as those caddys are designed to be easily removeable....can't imagine Corsair designing a case that badly (assuming it's a Corsair case anyway)
yes it's a corsair case, well spotted! It is so easy to remove it from the new pc, I just gently squeezed the 2 black "handles" and the hard drive came out, but for some reason it just won't do it on the old pc

inlandempire

Bronze Level Poster
Not that it really matters now as you have worked around it but you should be able to access the screw from the open section to the right of the HDD bay...judging by how it's designed I'd guess it's a single mounting screw
I would love to but the opening is just a few centimetres wide, I don't have a screwdriver that short..