help with cooling new pc / upgrading front fans

Melon665

Honestly I have been freaking out about temps since I got the PC. Seeing this honestly helps. I have the same CPU with an AIO fitted. When idle both the CPU and GPU are in the mid 30's, When under load I never seen the CPU temp go above 65c which is fine.

It's the GPU that keeps getting me. Highest I seen it go was around 77c while playing Cyberpunk or World of Warcraft.
I have been worried that was to high. Must admit it's normally around 73c but it's a bit warmer in the house tonight than normal.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Honestly I have been freaking out about temps since I got the PC. Seeing this honestly helps. I have the same CPU with an AIO fitted. When idle both the CPU and GPU are in the mid 30's, When under load I never seen the CPU temp go above 65c which is fine.

It's the GPU that keeps getting me. Highest I seen it go was around 77c while playing Cyberpunk or World of Warcraft.
I have been worried that was to high. Must admit it's normally around 73c but it's a bit warmer in the house tonight than normal.
If you have major concerns, you are welcome to start your own thread. But 77 degrees really isn’t a cause for concern.