help with cooling new pc / upgrading front fans

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Hi there, can you paste your full spec over from your orders page? The one you’ve linked doesn’t seem to show us what case you’ve got (or at least, it doesn’t for me).

paul061

Bronze Level Poster
Hi there, can you paste your full spec over from your orders page? The one you’ve linked doesn’t seem to show us what case you’ve got (or at least, it doesn’t for me).
CORSAIR 5000D AIRFLOW TEMPERED GLASS GAMING CASE oops didnt notice thanks

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
The 5000D is a good case, I wouldn’t have thought it should be causing problems. What sort of temperatures are you getting and under what circumstances? That spec you linked seems to show the standard AMD cooler and I’m assuming that’s not the case, you must’ve added in another cooler. Can you paste the whole spec over to make it a bit easier on the eye, please?

(The AMD 5800X is a bit of a hot potato so what you regard as high could potentially be fairly standard for that processor, it’d just be handy to see the whole system spec 👍)

paul061

Bronze Level Poster
3090 idle sitting at 54oc running pubg for like 20 mins its reaching high 76-80
amd ryzen 7 5800x idle 34oc reaching around 65oc
windows open and fan on and my room is like an oven i swear lmao

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
3090 idle sitting at 54oc running pubg for like 20 mins its reaching high 76-80
amd ryzen 7 5800x idle 34oc reaching around 65oc
windows open and fan on and my room is like an oven i swear lmao
Theres nothing wrong with those temps, they're actually very good.

You can adjust the fan curve on the GPU in the fan software if you like.

But those CPU temps are positively low.

paul061

Bronze Level Poster
would changing fans on front keep it little cooler tho?

Attachments

• pc temps.png
    pc temps.png
    311.9 KB · Views: 100

paul061

Bronze Level Poster
im fine with the pc temps just it makes my room boiling i swear i hate alot of heat maybe i need to get another room fan i guess lmao

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
im fine with the pc temps just it makes my room boiling i swear i hate alot of heat maybe i need to get another room fan i guess lmao
If you're really sensitive to heat (my father is, he actually suffers from hot flushes due to having hormone therapy), they're expensive, but soooo worth it, invest in a Dyson air cooler, they're very good indeed.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
If you're really sensitive to heat (my father is, he actually suffers from hot flushes due to having hormone therapy), they're expensive, but soooo worth it, invest in a Dyson air cooler, they're very good indeed.
My mum has one of those. During summer I seriously considered pushing her down the stairs and running off with it.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
My mum has one of those. During summer I seriously considered pushing her down the stairs and running off with it.
They are really good, cos they actually condition the air rather than just circulating it, so it is actually refrigerated cold air rather than just moving the hot air in the room.

My room used to suffer from.heat build up from the pc found a really good tip on another forum was to aim a fan to blow air out of your room towards a open window as having the fan on in a closed room is just circulating hot air around simple trick but really does.cool the room after half a hour

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
My room used to suffer from.heat build up from the pc found a really good tip on another forum was to aim a fan to blow air out of your room towards a open window as having the fan on in a closed room is just circulating hot air around simple trick but really does.cool the room after half a hour
Yeah when I've a bike set up on the turbo trainer I have a similar set up with a tower fan on a table by an open window so it blows cool air over me