HELP !!!

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Yes i agree, and me and my friend agreed that it is best to call tomorrow and see how it affects my warranty by disabling it.

I mean i have to to use the software i need to be able to complete my day to day work. And there is no point of me having this PC if I cant. Which is why i think I need to talk
Disabling it won't affect your warranty but it will leave you vulnerable to malware in any other unsigned driver that you install (or which manages to get installed).

Definitely call them. Using unsigned drivers is unprofessional now.

Basically option 1 on that thing you showed them worked for me on my computer however when we tried to do it on your computer it wouldn't let use change the integrity check setting because secure boot is enabled. In order to disable secure boot you need to change it in the bios which I'm worried will invalid your warranty

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It doesn't but secure boot stops you being able to disable digital verification integrity checks which we need to do to install faro scene software.
If you need to disable digital verification there's something very wrong with the software or it's not signed, where did you source it from? Is it official or torrented?

If you need to disable digital verification there's something very wrong with the software or it's not signed, where did you source it from? Is it official or torrented?

I sourced and downloaded it directly from the link provided from faro scene themselves, from the email they sent me with my keycode for access.

My friend thinks the software isnt signed as well we have tried the two options above both dont work.

Obviosuly I need the software to continue working and this is the first time using the PCs i have experienced this problem.

So im left in a catch 22 do what i need to do to continue working or be left with a computer that is really no use to me.

But before I decide really need the clarification upon how any decision i take will affect the warrantee and number 2 dont want to mess the motherboard up.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Again, disabling driver signing verification will not invalidate your warranty. Nor will it damage your motherboard (or any other hardware).

What it will do is leave you vulnerable to malware in future unsigned drivers.