Last edited:

Sleinous

Author Level
Haha stop mocking the infamous PCS child writer :p

I WANT that Mafia II Key, I demand you hand it over now! :p

+rep for pics.

Sleinous

Author Level
Yes, I think so, its only required if you do some serious overclocking and have an SLI or Xfire setup (from what I rmemeber osme motherboards have room for the 6 pin connector on teh board for extra power).

JSG10

Expert
Ahha I see :D I thought it was something useless hence just hanging there lol :D

As for the Mafia II key, you're welcome to it, thats not an edited photo! Thats actually how it came.... I need to speak to PCS and get an actual key not just a blank white space lmao

Sleinous

Author Level
hahaha, I thought it looked real lmao. I think that's because you made fun of the child writing :p The code vanished from the paper as soon as the thought went through your mind :p What is that ASUS box thing in your welcome pack? In the right hand side of the box. Im Kuurrrious

JSG10

Expert
Tis a spare IDE cable. Not sure why they thought I'd need it but thanks for including it anyway! :) Got lots of little wires, cables and adapaters etc that I'm never going to use lol

JSG10

Expert
Lol true it did :)
Already making use of that card reader, pretty handy that.
Didn't realise when I ordered it but the PC actually has two USB 3.0 ports in the back as well, nice little bonus there as I was only expecting 2.0

Sleinous

Author Level
ye 3.0, pointless for external HDDs etc as they dont even fully utilise it but atleast it eliminates the small bottleneck atthe 2.0 side of things, although you still need to convert from USB to SATA each time and vica versa. Ok ive gone off on a tangent again havent I? -.-

JSG10

Expert
Yeah I know they don't and I've actually got nothing that will benefit from 3.0, but that hasn't stopped me plugging my External HDD into one of them and saying to my friend, oh yeah, I've got USB 3.0 on this too. XD LOL
I also seem to have a port on the top with its own little hatch, eSata I think? Never used them before so not sure lol