Here she is, under my roof (Review & Pics)

MrShteeeve

Nah I found that, got bored of Halo pretty quickly tbh. I like to whole package on PS3. Well it's gonna need a lot of breathing space by the look of it, don't go suffocating it!

Teaz

Godlike
I thought the MP in Halo was nonsense in my view lol, its overly hyped. ps3 has been on 24hours+ as im downloading the free games on the welcome pack :D so my pc is not ON due to all the mad hot air exhuasted out the ps3 because atm, otherwise im suffocating the pc with hot air lol

MrShteeeve

Haha I'm doing the same, getting all those games, shame about the fact that burnout paradise is free with psn+ and after the 30days is up it stops working :(. Halo got BORING very fast... But yeah, my ps3 is knackered, i think i need to clean off the old crappy thermal paste and re-cover it with some new nice stuff, the fan is ALWAYS on max, which is why i ended up buying a Sony BDP-S470 as it was annoying me when watching blu-rays. In hind sight, it would've been cheaper to re-paste the ps3 instead of buying that... But... I like seeing the little DTS HD MA light lit up on my AV Rec :D.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
hey, did ya rig come with the side fan already included, or did you ad that one as well?

thanks tom

Teaz

Godlike
Haha I'm doing the same, getting all those games, shame about the fact that burnout paradise is free with psn+ and after the 30days is up it stops working :(. Halo got BORING very fast... But yeah, my ps3 is knackered, i think i need to clean off the old crappy thermal paste and re-cover it with some new nice stuff, the fan is ALWAYS on max, which is why i ended up buying a Sony BDP-S470 as it was annoying me when watching blu-rays. In hind sight, it would've been cheaper to re-paste the ps3 instead of buying that... But... I like seeing the little DTS HD MA light lit up on my AV Rec :D.

Mine is certainly knackered after long gigs of download on a slow connection lol. I cant be bothered with my ps3 mods, hence i still have my warranty if i spoil it or it dies on me from a melt down haha :D

hey, did ya rig come with the side fan already included, or did you ad that one as well?

thanks tom

Yup, it comes with the side fan included :) the same led fan as the one on the front and top of the case which is 200mm.

Teaz

Godlike
That because pcs hasnt updated yet and those are apparently old batches as alot of complaints were made by people to coolermaster that for such an expensive case that didnt come with a side fan was shameful so they listened and popped one in from what im hearing. This is no guarantee though as pcs just got these batches (which wasnt the original stock order) and are all the Black Editions of the sniper which has the side fan and not sure how long it will be like this for their stock of this case.

If you ment that it doesnt say on the coolermaster website then it does which is here :)

pcs just needs to update their info if they plan to continue to stock this batch.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
That because pcs hasnt updated yet and those are apparently old batches as alot of complaints were made by people to coolermaster that for such an expensive case that didnt come with a side fan was shameful so they listened and popped one in from what im hearing. This is no guarantee though as pcs just got these batches (which wasnt the original stock order) and are all the Black Editions of the sniper which has the side fan and not sure how long it will be like this for their stock of this case.

If you ment that it doesnt say on the coolermaster website then it does which is here :)

pcs just needs to update their info if they plan to continue to stock this batch.

ah i get ya mate, will call up pcs before i order to check.

cheers

Mamps

Great Post and even greater rig! :)
for the push / pull config I was wondering where on the mobo you plug the extra fan and if you need to change where the single fan is plugged?
(any pics to help would be worth greatly appreciated)

Teaz

Godlike
Great Post and even greater rig! :)
for the push / pull config I was wondering where on the mobo you plug the extra fan and if you need to change where the single fan is plugged?
(any pics to help would be worth greatly appreciated)

depending on the fan connector, it doesnt have to be a pwm splitter :) im using only a 3pin splitter and works well. it gets plugged into the 4pin cpu header on the motherboard. if can be plugged into a fan controller if desired but changing the settings and speed is then done manually. plugging it into the cpu header will pulse a thermal regulation connection to how hot the cpu is running. It can be changed also if needed.

Phoenix

Prolific Poster
Thanks Phoenix! :D How stable or sturdy are the tool-less drives in your drive cage for your 600T case?
Sorry for the late response i've been pretty busy lately but the HDD drive slots are flexible until something is loaded in then they become very rigid.

samx300

Enthusiast
Hey guys and girls,

Just so you know, the 19-pin Internal USB 3.0 headers are now available on Cooler Master's European Website (www.coolermaster.nl). I contacted CM Support ([email protected]) and requested my long overdue cable.
All they asked for was the serial number on my HAF X and my address. I responded promptly and my Internal USB 3.0 Header cable is on its way! :) :)

http://www.coolermaster.nl/shop/product_info.php?products_id=799&osCsid=kstbn0gn9aae1k5pgqk41dfuh7

So everyone with a P67 board (P8P67 Pro, Deluxe, ROG etc), contact Cooler Master support and request your free cable today! B-)

Cheers