Hi People!!

NilSatis

Bright Spark
In my obvious excitement at a potential order I went right ahead and asked a tech spec question without even sayin' hello.......how rude! So just a quick hello to peeps on the forum and thanks to the kind gents that helped me both here on the forum and when I phoned to change the case my pc is coming in. Love the site, and forum and am just slightly excited already about my order :tt1:

Pete

shades

Silver Level Poster
Welcome Pete! I'm a newbie here too. Like you, I'm excitedly waiting for my PC! What are you getting?

All the best
Mark

NilSatis

Bright Spark
Hi Guys

Cheers for the welcome!

Maestro- lol thx, not my quote but thought i would nick it as its about as apt as it gets! The photos in the sig are my other passion....modding small combustion engines; and rcs.
Shades- My build is in the Check the Spec section mate, I went for that one in the end; the excitement makes me feel like a little kid again...at the end of the day thats no bad thing imo! Less and less is doing it these days lol! I think we both have rather nice machines coming; wish my budget was unlimited lol, actually I think I would be on the main site shopping every day.....
Tom DWC- Thanks! I would choose a safer league position any day of the week, although getting one up on Chelsea is always nice! Am living near Reading now in Surrey actually....Camberley. So lots of Chelsea supporters to console. Having Phil Neville take the winning penalty was by far the most satisfying mick take.......

Look forward to some interesting PC based goss. with you lot soon! :rockon: