How do I open the side panel on the storm enforcer case?

lewadd

Wasn't sure where to post this but:

Just got my PC a few days ago and unboxed it today after putting a desk together, I need to get the protective foam insert out. I've removed the two screws at the back of the tower but the panel still seems caught on something and I can't open it, I'm not sure wether I'm just not pulling the panel hard enough or not but I don't want to force it and potentially damage the case. Could someone give me some advice please?

Last edited:

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
Wasn't sure where to post this but:

Just got my PC a few days ago and Inboxed it today after putting a desk together, I need to get the protective foam insert out. I've removed the two screws at the back of the tower but the panel still seems caught on something and I can open it, I'm not sure wether I'm just not pulling the panel hard enough or not but I don't want to force it and potentially damage the case. Could someone give me some advice please?
Try sliding it out.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
yeah it should slide to the rear of the case, maybe a bit stiff, as it would only have been done a few times.

lewadd

Cheers, yep it worked never had a pc before this so I didn't know it slid out, thanks for the advice. :)

Just one more annoying question...the wifi anntenta on for the Asus Wifi go motherboard, When I try to insert the annetena it stops halfway in and falls out easily? Do you you just push it in or do you have to turn it as it goes in?