How is your knowledge on Conflicts? Good or bad?

Corfate

Author Level
I can say mines been reinforced thoroughly after completing a 40 mark essay on Terminal 5, assessing it, arguments for and against, then summerising everything. Then i completed a powerpoint upon it, so i now have an essay and a powerpoint with tonnes of info on Terminal 5 (Did you know that in Terminal 5, 30 million people pass through it annually?)

I then completed a 40 mark essay on the War in Darfur, so i now know that 5 million people have been displaced..

I have another 40 mark essay to do on the theory of plate techtonics as well..

All of that done today, so i can beast BFBC2 tomorrow when it comes... I love school work.. so. so. much. :death: :dots:

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Id say the conflict itself may be generally bad, however the outcome of the conflict is often good.

mishra

Rising Star
School is the best time of you life it's all downhill from there.

It's such a shame most people realise this, once the school is over :( and during the school times people just whine and complain instead of having fun and enjoying it while it lasts ^^

Corfate

Author Level
Haha, i only have 1 year left at Sixth Form, so i'll be able to see if what you said is true.. ;)

Pete

Bright Spark
Id say the conflict itself may be generally bad, however the outcome of the conflict is often good.

yep that's what i was getting at, depending on what country you're in and which side of the fence / barbed wire you are - take Libya as a prime example, rebels fighting for a democracy or are you a supporter of government about to be overthrown ?

cor the news is depressing.