How many games?!

Bhuna50

Author Level
I was looking at satisfactory not so long ago! Is it worth the £28?
Depends what sort of games you are in to.

If you like production lines, resource management type games then yes I enjoyed it.

I always recommend if you are not sure, then go and do a YouTube search for the game and watch some of the "First play" type videos as it gives you an idea about starting off and what to do etc.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I've some heavy hitters, Bind of Isaac is my highest on Steam with over 2000+ hours. if you compile the Street Fighter 4, 5 and Tekken X SF they total around 2500+ hours with 4 being my most played at almost 1200 hours.

I'd say generally most of my 400+ games on Steam either have 0 hours played or they have around 10-20 hours. Couple of outliers being any Souls like usually with a 100 hours and Xcom with over 100 hours. Skyrim/Oblivion/Dragons Age etc all have 100+ hours

Cyberpunk is currently racking them up though have about 150 hours in that and I'm working through a new playthrough with the new update. It's fantastic now by the way for anyone wondering

Not on Steam is where things get hairy, I'd say my highest played game is easily Diablo 3 but you can't track total hours in that. I'd say Dead Cells would have 500+ hours as well not to mention Starcraft which I'm sure has racked up a pretty total. Titanfall and Titanfall 2 each would have a few hundred for sure. COD4 would easily be in the multiple thousands along with vCOD & COD:UO but I used to play those competitively back in the day

Typing this out is actually making me realise it's kind of mental how much time I've actually spend playing these games

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
It's happening in the next few weeks:

View attachment 38831

Given I seem to average taking 4 to 6 of the monthly games from Humble Choice (plus whatever random games take my fancy), I will almost certainly hit a Steam library of 3k in the next few weeks, and certainly before the next Steam sale, which starts 21st November!
13 days later...

Capture.JPG

I'd been waiting for a few games to come on sale so I could line up sequels as part of the sheer insanity of the backlog, some were on sale last week & some this week. Was hoping I'd land dead on 3k, so a bit disappointed it didn't quite come off, but now to start work on 3.5k!

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I've only really got 6...but I keep them on separate drive to ensure they run as fast as possible, because someone on here said NVMe drives slow down as they fill up :ROFLMAO:

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I've only really got 6...but I keep them on separate drive to ensure they run as fast as possible, because someone on here said NVMe drives slow down as they fill up :ROFLMAO:
My 2TB games drive lives between 180GB and 200GB free (so yes, 80-90% full at all times!). I uninstall a game and I install the next one. All games seem to run pretty well, so they probably do slow down the fuller they are, but the right drive will still perform well!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
13 days later...

View attachment 38983

I'd been waiting for a few games to come on sale so I could line up sequels as part of the sheer insanity of the backlog, some were on sale last week & some this week. Was hoping I'd land dead on 3k, so a bit disappointed it didn't quite come off, but now to start work on 3.5k!
Congratumalations!!!

I celebrate each milestone with my record collection too, you must do a dance, preferably naked and preferably on a table.