How many games?!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
how is the potential upgrade going, last time i checked you were thinking of an amd build
It will be all AMD, want a 7800X3D and RX7900XT or XTX, haven't decided. Gonna stick with my current case and HDD's but everything else is being upgraded. I've just shelled out on a MacBook Pro though, so it won't be happening until early next year.

Bhuna50

Author Level
You've got some serious hours totalled up!
Had this Steam account 12 years. Total hours:

1696623308928.png

Bhuna50

Author Level
My TV watching is the worst though...according to an app where I log my favourite shows etc to make sure I dont miss an episode etc:

"You already spent 31,517 hours watching your shows. You are following 342 shows."

and I still have about 1800 hours of programs listed that I want to watch but havent got around to seeing yet.. LOL

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
My TV watching is the worst though...according to an app where I log my favourite shows etc to make sure I dont miss an episode etc:

"You already spent 31,517 hours watching your shows. You are following 342 shows."

and I still have about 1800 hours of programs listed that I want to watch but havent got around to seeing yet.. LOL
I'm the same although all my watching is Family Guy, American Dad, South Park and Friends and Frasier on repeat!

HomerJ

Prolific Poster

there is such a thing as going outside you know :LOL:

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I go off to watch the rugby & come back to find I've created a monster with this thread still going. We're doing most played games? Oh dear...here we go.

Have my top 25 most played:

Capture.JPG

All sorts of weird and wonderful in there. Some you will have heard of, many you will not have heard of, and all games with comfortably over 150 hours each in!

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Let say that my steam library does not have all the games I played (192)
And clearly not the one i played the most of my time until 2 years ago, Star Wars The Old Republic, I think the total must be over 9000, hem, no, sorry, wrong reference :D
But it definitely may be counted in the thousand ^^