How many games?!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
It's happening in the next few weeks:

Capture.JPG

Given I seem to average taking 4 to 6 of the monthly games from Humble Choice (plus whatever random games take my fancy), I will almost certainly hit a Steam library of 3k in the next few weeks, and certainly before the next Steam sale, which starts 21st November!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Ive got a long way to go until I have a worthy games collection 🤣View attachment 38834
It's all good. I've not played a sizable number of my games, so would probably actually be happier with a smaller collection of games that I have actually tried. Not sure what you're into, but there's a game giveaway thread on here where you might find something you're into.

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
It's all good. I've not played a sizable number of my games, so would probably actually be happier with a smaller collection of games that I have actually tried. Not sure what you're into, but there's a game giveaway thread on here where you might find something you're into.

on the giveaway thread the best game is the wheel,

SiAdams

I get it. Its hard to find the time to properly go through a game. I'll check it out thanks!

sck451

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
1696616088731.png

And of those 22, one is 3D Mark, four are different versions of AoE, and there are two other duplicates as well. So that's 16 actual games installed. And I think I have played 11 of them.

But I do have a game in the Ubisoft store, so that counts for something!

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
one day someone is going to come along on here and have a bigger collection than denz

however, today isnt the day

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
My Steam Library is fairly small

1696617545421.png

Then I think I've got about doubling it with all the other clients included, around 350 in all

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
not final fantasy

king tut is surprised with this info

Tuts GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY
Need to get really into it, gonna take some time off next week, may just game the whole weekend. I really haven't gamed much over the last couple of years, it's rather a tragedy!

robin h 25

My library of games is not that big...

Steam...
My Total Steam games.jpg

Xbox, but this screenshot was taken back in 2021, for some reason it didn't show my games for the original xbox or it would have shown more...
My Xbox games.jpg

Playstation,... I've not found any site that tracks total games owned for accounts, but it would match my total of xbox games
Found my Playstation games library, But it's not complete as it doesn't show games i've owned across PS1/PS2 or PS3, just shows 244 games purchased across PS4 and PS5...
My playstation games.jpg

Last edited: