How quickly is order status on the website updated in your experience?

shades

Silver Level Poster
I called yesterday and changed my case from the Coolermaster Sileo to the 690 as the Sileo has been out of stock. The chap said he would get my pc put straight into build.

I've checked the website and my order now says it's prepared for building but awaiting the 690 Advanced Case (I'm slightly concerned that means they are out of stock as well, although I was told they are in stock).

I'm hoping it just means the website hasn't been updated to show my pc is being built.

I'd call up again but I really don't want to keep hassling the guys. They've been very helpful thus far and I don't want to become a pain.

I'd be interested to know others' experiences of the the accuracy of the website - I can't imagine I'm the only one who watches the website regularly!!

Gorman

Author Level
The website updates are logged manually by each department, so are accurate enough to give you a good impression of progress. However as it does rely on some manual input its not 100% all of the time and as far as weekend updates go, not a chance!

As far as 690 stock goes, we have some, i can see them! But that does not mean that we have enough in to fulfill all outstanding orders at any particular time, with deliveries most days that can change on a day to day basis.

So i guess what i am trying to say is that all information given through the call centre and on the website is a best shot and to try and give as much information as possible, but there are no guarantees until the machine is actually built.