How to convince the mrs i haven't wasted money on my pc?

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
She's giving me stick for it, plus she thinks it's ugly :'(
So thought i'd try gettng her into video games, :helpsmilie:
any worked for you guys?

i'm thinking fun simple co-op stuff, she made me buy sims 3 last night cause her friend said it was good, but it's not my cup of tea :'( Having to sit there and watch her decide what our kids are gonna look like... (vasectomy, comes to mind... just kidding)

JSG10

Expert
Doesn't necessarily have to be co-op. How do you co-op with a keyboard and mouse anyway? How annoying lol
But letting her have some time gaming herself will help. If she likes the Sims3 and starts playing a lot she can't give you stick any more ;-)

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
The GF really doesnt like games, especially the rather involved ones I have.

However, I have found a weekness. Games that involve finding items on the screen (theres lot of free ones, and payed ones), or things like Peggle. She can do them, which is always a good start, but also doesnt have to invest too much in them (time wise).

As I said in another post, the other thing I do is get her playng on the Wii, and then have a nice slot to play on ma proper games!

DED

Fear

Prolific Poster
Why not try some point and click games like sherlock holmes (can't believe i am suggesting this on public forums) a few years ago the Mother was scared of the PC got some cheap sherlock holmes games for her now can't get her AFK lolz

Fear

Prolific Poster
Farmville is the Devil. In fact pretty much all Facebook based games are the Devil!

momma said momma said that aligators are angry cause they got all them teeth and no toothbrush, i no longer go on facebook games are far to addictive.

Pete

Bright Spark
Anyone taking bets on how long it is before Korey is buying a computer for his better half ?? PCS could be cashing in here ;¬)

Only 266 days to christmas !