How's this look?

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I had a similar situation with my 465x, H100i and RGB RAM on the berserker, when it was built the radiator was in a fan sandwich, I moved the cooler fans up into the roof and left the rad behind the front fans

PyroAsh

Bronze Level Poster
I had a similar situation with my 465x, H100i and RGB RAM on the berserker, when it was built the radiator was in a fan sandwich, I moved the cooler fans up into the roof and left the rad behind the front fans
That's crazy, I wasn't planning on taking it apart.
There should be a notes section or something on the order to specify fan and rad locations.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
That's crazy, I wasn't planning on taking it apart.
There should be a notes section or something on the order to specify fan and rad locations.
if you think that's crazy then take a read of what i actually did

PyroAsh

Bronze Level Poster
Quick question about ram.
I've ordered 2 x 8gb vengeance rgb pro 3600.
If I want to upgrade to 32gb somewhere down the line. Do I just buy another 2 x 8gb pair?
Or should I really buy 4 X 8gb matched set?
I'd probably add it to my order now if the option was there, but I can't see any option for 4 X 8gb vengeance rgb pro 3600

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Quick question about ram.
I've ordered 2 x 8gb vengeance rgb pro 3600.
If I want to upgrade to 32gb somewhere down the line. Do I just buy another 2 x 8gb pair?
Or should I really buy 4 X 8gb matched set?
I'd probably add it to my order now if the option was there, but I can't see any option for 4 X 8gb vengeance rgb pro 3600
another 2 x 8Gb is what you'd get as they're matched pairs rather than quad channel.