Hullo, crazy PC dudes!

Gorman

Author Level
That'd be only if I had eaten **** all my life XD

4789095961_b6b1916a1f.jpg

Gorman

Author Level
i used to work with a good polish friend and mess around with google translate and msn. Sending the odd message in polish etc.

and i quote what he said to me in polish.

Dude i appreciate the effort but you sound like a 6 year old child who is slightly retarded. please stop

I guess google translate let me down too =[

steveuk87

Super Star
see told you!! should be despatched tomorrow which hopefully (givin now bugs/errors) either a friday or monday delivery!!! so grats mirc!!! remember PICS!!!

Steve

MiRc34

Silver Level Poster
yeh, will take pics with a nice 12.1MP Sony Camera or with my phone (5MP) which takes pics @ like 2500x2400 resolution. Crazy o_0

MiRc34

Silver Level Poster
Holy $ I laughed. Visiting /b/ more often for these is a must-do. Also, the third pic fails d:

LDUK

Master Poster
Holy $ I laughed. Visiting /b/ more often for these is a must-do. Also, the third pic fails d:

Ha ha lol. I can't understand why someone would make these lol. I get the laugh, but why would you think of them lol.

MiRc34

Silver Level Poster
Ha ha lol. I can't understand why someone would make these lol. I get the laugh, but why would you think of them lol.

Isn't that what makes /b/ cool? :3

And,
YAY, MY ORDER IS NOW DISPATCHED
It should arrive tomorrow before 6PM (as stated in the delivery option description)

YAY :3

Last edited: