Author Level
Yes they're making it a trilogy...

Plot? 500 people sewn together

[video=youtube;sdR7hCjQNwA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdR7hCjQNwA[/video]

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
There was a 2nd one!?

Sadly yes :(

I understand there are many movie going tastes in this world, but sorry, these kinds of films are just pointless and needlessly grotesque.

(Although may not actually be as bad as Cats and Dogs 3...)

El Wayneo

Silver Level Poster
Yeah pointless movies, i watched a youtube trailer of the first one and didn't watch them based on that.

Xoil

here+you+go+_2fbf851099bd0412f70f3375c8746e5b.jpg

Encolpius

Silver Level Poster
I will watch it probably just because the second one was banned.

I have a thing for banned stuff - if someone doesn't want me to see or read something, I immediately think that there must be a reason why and therefore redouble my efforts to get my clawlike hands on it.

Unfortunately I'm usually wrong, but when I'm not wrong it's glorious. "Fight for your Life" is pretty fine, was on the Video Nasties list, and is still banned. But I have seen it, and it is actually rather good. "Cannibal Holocaust" likewise, which was kinda like Blair Witch but actually nightmarish.

Wolvo7

Bright Spark
I've watched 1 and 2, the 2nd one is a bit boring tbh, the fact that it's in black an white gets old fast, and it doesn't seem that gross like that. I think the 1st one was better in terms of making you feel uneasy.

lewadd

Don't see the point in these types of movies, there was a time where true horror films reigned king in the cinema: Classics like Dracula, Frankensteins monster, the exorcist, the shining etc. I've noticed that a lot of the true horror films focus on tension and the unknown. But now the horror genre has pretty much devolved into, pack as much blood 'n guts/cheap jump moments into the flick as you can, sad really.

The human centipede wasn't scary, it was just perverse. I wonder what the director's mother thinks of his grand creation.