I love my PC NOT

manickirby

Three times I've been promised delivery and yet to recieve it.
They seem more interested in making up stupid stories and twisting
what I said to impress other people in the office :yawn:and to make themselves look good.....
...total idiots.:yawn::yawn: Better off dealing with more proffessional compaines like
Dell, Mesh, QVC they respect their customers.

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
Hello there,

As a member of the call centre I find this a little disconcerting, we don't make up stupid stories or twist anything and I have not heard my colleagues doing anything similar, if I did, being in a senior position I would ensure this issue is dealt with immediately, we are here to help, can you please PM me your order number so I can have a look into this directly please.

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
I've personally never come across customer service anywhere near
as good as PCS and I've dealt with quite a few companies in the last 16 years or so.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Better off dealing with more proffessional compaines like
Dell, Mesh, QVC they respect their customers.

While Jak sorts out your issues, I couldn't help but lol at your inclusion of Mesh in there. People argue about Dell being rubbish/great til the cows come home...but Mesh..for cereal? :D

(p.s. do hope you receive it soon)

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Your forum name manickirby does not have any orders attached to it? Do you even have an order with us?

Please do not post anymore false and slanderous comments on here - you will be banned if you do.

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
Okay, located the order. For reasons beyond our control the packaging for the computer was not available at the time, it was a pre-built which should be ready for next day dispatch. This was explained yesterday and the colleague you spoke to arranged for it to be sent yesterday, the note was sent by him and was put down to dispatch, unfortunately, due to the large amount of orders waiting to go out that now had packaging, for the order was missed, this was an oversight and an inconvenient one for which we apologise for, you spoke to another colleague this morning and he confirmed the Pc had been dispatched today on a complimentary pre-10am delivery.

I completely accept how inconvenient this could be and we do genuinely apologise for this oversight and have ensured that this does get to you tomorrow, the colleague earlier today confirmed on the phone that you had received your dispatch notification so you know it has definitely gone.

We will ensure this is delivered tomorrow and there is no further inconvenience, we do apologise for this.

At no point have you been lied to and at no point have we twisted your words, we have not created any stupid stories, it was an inconvenience which we have accepted, rectified and hopefully you will enjoy the computer when you receive it tomorrow, the last thing we want to do is annoy new, or any, customers.

manickirby

order number

Hi,
Yes the order number is 444850.
On monday I rang to see if the pc was in stock. Then ordered it.
And made arrangements to be hear all day!
Rang tuesday morning as I had not heard that it had been despatched
and was told that it had not as there was no packaging.
It was promised that it would go out on tuesday for delivery
before 10 am wednesday; therefore made arrangements to be here.
This morning I get an email at 8.40 to say that it has been despatched.
When I rang the office I was put on hold for ages whilst the guy found
out what was happening he came back to tell me that it had only just been
despatched! He then twisted what I said to sound clever
infront of his collegues and insult me by making out I was an idiot.

So, to be honest I would be very suprised if the pc turns up tomorrow at
all let alone before 10am. I am really concerned about the quality of the pc
if this is how customers are treated, because if anything does go wrong with it
what faith have I in the collection and repair service if I have do deal people
like that?

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
I know who you spoke to and will be speaking to the colleague involved. If what you say is true then obviously I can't have this, what has happened is an unfortunate series of events that I have already apologised for, it would be suicide to post in front of all our customers that I have checked your order and made sure it was dispatched, only to not let it happen, as the consequences would obviously be dire.

I can assure you you will receive this tomorrow before 10am, as you can see from our many testimonials things more often that not go very smoothly, I am here to ensure they do, when they don't it's my and my colleagues job to make sure they get sorted out, if one of my colleagues is making this harder, I will get this sorted out.

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Hi,
Yes the order number is 444850.
On monday I rang to see if the pc was in stock. Then ordered it.
And made arrangements to be hear all day!
Rang tuesday morning as I had not heard that it had been despatched
and was told that it had not as there was no packaging.
It was promised that it would go out on tuesday for delivery
before 10 am wednesday; therefore made arrangements to be here.
This morning I get an email at 8.40 to say that it has been despatched.
When I rang the office I was put on hold for ages whilst the guy found
out what was happening he came back to tell me that it had only just been
despatched! He then twisted what I said to sound clever
infront of his collegues and insult me by making out I was an idiot.

So, to be honest I would be very suprised if the pc turns up tomorrow at
all let alone before 10am. I am really concerned about the quality of the pc
if this is how customers are treated, because if anything does go wrong with it
what faith have I in the collection and repair service if I have do deal people
like that?

Would you mind saying what you believe this person said? From my experience dealing with them both by phone and email they are one of the most helpful and friendly customer service reps out there. Im not saying you're lying but just stating what you have without actually telling us what they allegidly said is not going to get you anywhere. It is not PCS in general, and I am sure they would be extremely interested in hearing about any incidents (if any) so they can deal with it. If there is a staff member acting in this way how do you expect PCS to deal with them unless you actually let them know? Atleast give them a chance to sort things out. From the replies posted in this thread it seems that the inconvenience was partially on their part and they have accepted that, they have appologised and they have personally guaranteed it will be delivered tomorrow. What more can you possibly ask from them?

impatient

As an impartial observer, Id just like to say that the PCS responses on this thread show that they do care greatly about their customer service and I, for one, am inspired with confidence by their efforts to put things right.

:yes:

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Would you mind saying what you believe this person said? From my experience dealing with them both by phone and email they are one of the most helpful and friendly customer service reps out there. Im not saying you're lying but just stating what you have without actually telling us what they allegidly said is not going to get you anywhere. It is not PCS in general, and I am sure they would be extremely interested in hearing about any incidents (if any) so they can deal with it. If there is a staff member acting in this way how do you expect PCS to deal with them unless you actually let them know? Atleast give them a chance to sort things out. From the replies posted in this thread it seems that the inconvenience was partially on their part and they have accepted that, they have appologised and they have personally guaranteed it will be delivered tomorrow. What more can you possibly ask from them?

i can second the first part :p