im going insane with waiting!!!!!!!!

bigben

Master Poster
looks like another weekend without a pc.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but it's Wednesday.
Assuming I haven't lost a day sometime this week, then if it gets dispatched tomorrow you will receive it Friday.

I would imagine the reason you have been stuck in quality control for so long is that one of the components went wrong.

starsky

Im really hoping so ben as iv not been without a pc for 10years lol, just thought it was alittle strange to be in QC for so long as it went in on the 26th of september.

Spuff

Expert
Im really hoping so ben as iv not been without a pc for 10years lol, just thought it was alittle strange to be in QC for so long as it went in on the 26th of september.

If it has been in QC for longer than normal because of a faulty component, I would be glad the testing was checking things properly and that the component went wrong in testing rather than after I received the PC.

ddmartin86

Bronze Level Poster
Mine took 13 working days....i think, does feel like a long time (Especially as it was my 1st gaming PC) but coming from these guys it's totally worth the wait. Post a review of the laptop when it does finally arrive, been thinking about getting a laptop as well!

starsky

Hi guys can anybody help im finally supposed to get my pc tomorrow (saturday)but its not yet been dispatched and its 6.50 on a friday evening is this a problem or will it get dispatched later??

Rakk

The Awesome
Hi guys can anybody help im finally supposed to get my pc tomorrow (saturday)but its not yet been dispatched and its 6.50 on a friday evening is this a problem or will it get dispatched later??
If it has not been dispatched by generally about 3-4pm then it does not go out that day.
So if you have not been informed that it has been dispatched already, then I can only presume it hasn't and so you would not receive it tomorrow.

I presume it's status is 'awaiting dispatch'?

starsky

Yes I got the email saying it was "awaiting dispatch"at 2 this afternoon and I spoke to somebody at PCS who said as a good will gesture they would put it out for a saturday delivery (tomorrow).

Rakk

The Awesome
Yes I got the email saying it was "awaiting dispatch"at 2 this afternoon and I spoke to somebody at PCS who said as a good will gesture they would put it out for a saturday delivery (tomorrow).
It's possible that despite their best efforts they couldn't actually get it sent out today.
If you look at your account on the main PCS site, if it still says 'Awaiting Dispatch' they did not get it sent out :(

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
May just be the site is being slow at updating and/or its Friday so someone got it out at the last minute and then forgot to go update it...because well, you know...Friday :)

starsky

I hope your right dude as I was told if it passed QC today (which it did) then it would be sent out for a saturday delivery.

starsky

Got my pc today finally and I must admit it was well worth the wait thank you PCS for a truly great build and overall quality.
#mostpleased