Intel SSD

Matt

Bright Spark
Hi,

I am looking into getting an SSD. I have waited a long time and although they still seem expensive prices have come down a fair notch.

I'll be putting windows on the drive, as well as my favourite and most played games.

I have another HYRBID SSD drive that i will use for other things.

I think i will need a minimum of 80 gig, but ideally 120 cost permitting.

I've looked around and so far the best price i have found (which seems to be around £40+) cheaper than everywhere else is £123 excluding shipping on the Intel 120 gig SSD.

http://www.pc-titan.com/product_inf...GB--2-5--SATA-II--retail--SSDSA2CW120G3K.html

This brings me to my question for PCS. Will you do a price match on this? Say for example £130 for it including delivery? I know you've done this for me once before on order number 346421. (is it safe to post an order number?)

I'd much rather buy from yourselves than someone else especially titan who i have never bought from unlike some of the other bigger UK retailers, but i can't afford the £180 as quoted by Matthew on live chat.

Thanks to Gorman for his two cents worth as well. :sailor:

The smileys have changed since i was last here. :angel:

Maestro

Hi,

The price they are advertising is actually cheaper than the price we buy from intel. And given that they are substantially cheaper then everywhere else on the net i would be wary. If you do order let us know if it turns up, or if you get the 'we cant fulfill this order notice' after a few days.

Matt

Bright Spark
Hi,

The price they are advertising is actually cheaper than the price we buy from intel. And given that they are substantially cheaper then everywhere else on the net i would be wary. If you do order let us know if it turns up, or if you get the 'we cant fulfill this order notice' after a few days.

I see, ill bear that in mind. Thought it might be a bit too good to be true. Well theres goes any chance of getting the 120 gig model then.