Is It Just Me?

YAMAHA

Gold Level Poster
I must have at least ten games that I bought off steam that I havent had time to play as of yet or at least not a lot of game time and I promised myself that I WOULDN`T buy any more games until I have completed at least HALF of the games I have bought recently, so........browsing steam earlier (why do I do it...lol) I noticed RAGE....looks good....only £3something.....how can I resist....so theres another one waiting for me to play it...lol....Is it just me?

Edit: Damn, its been downloading now for about an hour and is still only 30% its either a lot of content or my broadband is shagged....lol

Last edited:

steaky360

Nope... I had a whale of a time when the first Steam sale occurred and I had just got my PC. I got lots of games, many of which I've not gotten round to play. Annoyingly I keep wanting to play new games and don't get round to playing the older ones. It will happen though I will get round to them (or I'll keep telling myself that anyway hahaha).

Encolpius

Silver Level Poster
Oh gods. Gaming arrears. I've got about 20 or so right now and I still keep buying more at Steam sales or GOG.com reductions.

YAMAHA

Gold Level Poster
Add RAGE to your portfolio, only played about 5 mins but looks like my kinda game, beautiful looking game graphics wise and a lot of attention to detail (I reloaded my gun.....awsomme...lol)

Dayve

10 isn't that much compared to what some people have. I've seen people saying they have 100, 200 and even more. I've only got about 10 myself. I understand why people do it though... you see a game for 3 quid and think "I'll never see this game this cheap ever again, I'll buy it now and play it later. I'm saving money!"

bigben

Master Poster
Last year I bought a bundle with 25 games for £20 because there were two games in the bundle I wanted that would have cost me about £19.
I've still only played 2 of those 25 games.

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
I think I have about 110 games on Steam and have only completed about 5, probably played about 15... probably started the first level and never played them again on 30 of them.... So yea... Alot of my unplayed ones are indie ones or really old ones though.

Cricky

Enthusiast
With the Steam sales and the Humble Bundle deals and others I'd reckon I have at least 100 Steam games unplayed. The number is probably a lot higher but I'm scared to check!

Androcles

Rising Star
With the Steam sales and the Humble Bundle deals and others I'd reckon I have at least 100 Steam games unplayed. The number is probably a lot higher but I'm scared to check!

This.

I'm pretty much buying every humble bundle for a $1 (i know it's for charity and $1 isn't much, but i don't have a lot of money and a constant flow of guarunteed $1 every week is better than a possible $6 once in a blue moon) regardless of whether i want to play the game or not, so far i have 42 games in my collection and i've only played about three of them for more than a couple of hours.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I've got far too many games :)

I just keep falling for the offers :(

Recently got back into burnout paradise though. Would be nice for a new dx11 version though.

Outerarm

As everyone else has said, it's not just you! It is the Humble Bundles that are doing it for me...