Is it rude to call?

floking96

Silver Level Poster
Just wondering whether you guys think it would be me pestering PCS if I called them and asked how long itll take for my PC to go into building, im going crazy with anticipation but feel like it'd be rude to take the time out of their day to find out how long it'll take to move on. Its only been in pre production for 6 days now!

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Not rude at all. Theres nothing wrong with calling and asking, its far more productive than complaining about not hearing on the forums and im sure they would love ot chat and after all your playing for a service. No harm in checking just incase there is a hickup also.

Let us know how you get on

Mike

Gorman

Author Level
Rude? not at all. I would imagine that you will most likely just be told what the website is already telling you, with a bit of polite fluff thrown in as well. Patience grasshopper.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
...shhhh...it's a lesser spotted Gorman. Don't move! Don't make a sound, you might scare it away! :)

Agree with the two learned gents above; got a concern, give them a bell. True story, if one of the operators goes an entire day without getting a call asking about a build's progress, a fairy dies... (I may have got that mixed up somewhere...)

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
...shhhh...it's a lesser spotted Gorman. Don't move! Don't make a sound, you might scare it away! :)

Agree with the two learned gents above; got a concern, give them a bell. True story, if one of the operators goes an entire day without getting a call asking about a build's progress, a fairy dies... (I may have got that mixed up somewhere...)

HAHA i was just thinking the same, this is what it must feel like to get a glimpses of Nessy :)

A fairy dies? I don't believe in fariys :devil2: