Is there anything quite so good???

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Needs no introduction:

IMG_1816.jpeg

Bigfoot

Grand Master
I can’t see anything on my iPad. Perhaps the picture shows on a PC.

As this is a Spyder’s favourite, I assume it must be a collection of flies 🤣

Edit: the picture has now appeared. Peanut butter cup is my favourite.

Citrus_9

Expert
Needs no introduction:

View attachment 25192
I looove ice cream. It's a must in my freezer. It helps me to chill and relax. And if it's not there - everyone in the house are staying away off me to avoid conflicts 🤣 I just don't get the bowl thing. I eat from the whole package 📦 And when it's done, I squeeze the last drop out of if, lick everything and keep it squeaky clean. Then I feel wanting to open the second one. This is why I always have three at home 🥶

My favourite is Haagen-Dazs Belgian Chocolate or Pralines and Cream 🥰

Last edited:

MrWilson

Godlike
Big fan of both H-D and B&Js. One of them is almost always on offer at Tescos so I will opt for the cheaper one! :ROFLMAO:
Salted Caramel H-D and Chocolate Fudge Brownie B&Js.

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Oh my, I want ice cream now 😂 Although It'd have to be Ben&Jerry's Cookie dough, love that stuff. Oh, or an ice cream sandwich, which we don't really get here so it's more of a Holiday treat!

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I’m a big fan of the 2 above brands, but having experienced Italian Gelato I would have thought you could find equally nice ice cream a little closer to home... 😎
I absolutely love the ice cream we have here, but I love to try food from abroad, things that you can't find here in Italy :)