Is this a good enough build fortnite

jakebralee

I used to play on ps5. I thought higher frames was the best option. I didn’t realise going for 1440p for better graphics was the better option. What sort of 1440p monitor do you recommend I go for.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Also do you recommend any other cases as I would like one that’s looks a bit nicer
Case comes down to personal preference really mate but I'll list some goods ones below. As for the monitors I'm sure someone can recommend a good one for you

Lian Li Lancool II is very good
Coolermaster K500 is a good one
Corsair iCue 220T is a smaller one that's also very good
Coolermaster TD500 is also a great shout

I guess it comes down to personal preference on a lot of cases but I generally prioritise airflow hence the recommendation of the 4000D. I also think it's a great looking case though

jakebralee

Case comes down to personal preference really mate but I'll list some goods ones below. As for the monitors I'm sure someone can recommend a good one for you

Lian Li Lancool II is very good
Coolermaster K500 is a good one
Corsair iCue 220T is a smaller one that's also very good
Coolermaster TD500 is also a great shout

I guess it comes down to personal preference on a lot of cases but I generally prioritise airflow hence the recommendation of the 4000D. I also think it's a great looking case though
So which one has the best airflow out of the ones you’ve listed and the 4000d because I would rather prioritise Durability.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Also do I need to have windows 11 is it better than window 10
I'm still using Windows 10 with no intentions of changing to Windows 11 for a long long time. New operating systems are generally really crap when they first release. They come with a lot of problems and bugs that can take months or years to iron out. I imagine I'll still be using Windows 10 this time next year

jakebralee

I'm still using Windows 10 with no intentions of changing to Windows 11 for a long long time. New operating systems are generally really crap when they first release. They come with a lot of problems and bugs that can take months or years to iron out. I imagine I'll still be using Windows 10 this time next year
What does this mean

Attachments

• 2F463E11-A514-4A5A-AE10-2D7185084A4A.jpg
    2F463E11-A514-4A5A-AE10-2D7185084A4A.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 96

sck451

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
For monitors, the AOC CQ27G2U is one option, or the Asus VQ27AQ1A is an awesome choice for £300, absolutely unbeatable at the price.