Issue with installing drivers

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
That's correct.
Cool, thanks.

So I would run a chkdsk from the windows installer via method 4 here on the SSD:

The command you want to run (make sure you're on the drive and not on the default x: is "chkdsk /f"

MrChips

Cool, thanks.

So I would run a chkdsk from the windows installer via method 4 here on the SSD:

The command you want to run (make sure you're on the drive and not on the default x: is "chkdsk /f"

Thanks for your help so far. I'll have to do this when I get home. I'll provide an update later this afternoon. Thanks again

MrChips

Cool, thanks.

My hard drive showed no errors running chkdsk. I managed to install all the drivers, and to do this I paused and restsarted Windows update and Background intelligence transfer service (services). However, my screen still freezes with the DPC_Watchdog_Violation...and I cant seem to fix this blue screen error.

MrChips

Nothing to do with the problem itself but...that RAM configuration is very odd o_O Don't think I've ever seen a desktop or laptop supplied with 2 sticks of RAM of differing sizes

I wanted more than 8gb but couldnt afford 16gb at the time..opted for 12 instead.