IT Jobs..

Din

Silver Level Poster
Weird question, I was browsing the forum and saw someone introduce themselves and said what they used todo... And im going to take a guess and say most of us have some sort of techy / IT Job.

So... What do you do?

Mordant

Silver Level Poster
I'm a programmer working for a small web company. I do PHP, python, JavaScript, CSS, HTML, SQL, server configuration, etc.

Before that I was a freelance programmer and before that I was an IT technician working for a another small company providing PCs and networks to primary schools where I built, installed and configured PCs and servers, did network admin, upgrades, troubleshooting and the repairs.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Although I do have some responsibilities to do with tech related stuff, I wouldn't say I am in IT. I am a Project Coordinator (yeh, me neither) for a shipping company/airline in the far south west of England :)

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
Nope, tech is a hobby for me. I worked on a farm for 8 years and now I own a fish and chip shop.

In all honesty I doubt I could work in IT all day and then come home and advise people how to diagnose a fault on here, would probably do my head in!

At a guess I'd say most of us hang around here because the real world is super scary!

LFFPicard

Godlike
Me,

I have loads of idea son games I would like to make etc etc.
But I am poorly educated so I just sit at a desk and process data.

All that junk mail you get in the post, sorry that was me :D

Spuff

Expert
My job is very boring, I'm an office clerk
The only thing that helps me pass the time away
Is thinking about what I've done in GTA

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
I work in IT. In a basement. With one girl who has very limited knowledge of computers and one guy. It's exactly like the TV show it sounds like.

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
Oo teachers seem to be strongly represented..

im guessing Keynes is something like English or history and slim is science of some sort...