Just jumped onthe appl train and ...

mishra

Rising Star
You're right Wozza normally I would go with some trusted manufacturer (that is not Apple). But Apple being Apple, they chase down all 3rd party sellers/dealers so there is not many of them left out there and you are at the mercy of ebay specials.

Other day my work colleague was buying some USB cables for iPhone and I asked him if he can get me two as wanted one for car and one for work (they were like £2 pound each) They do work fine, but I can swear they make my phone to be more hot (during charging) than the OEM cable. I don't quite understand how that is possible?!

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
You're right Wozza normally I would go with some trusted manufacturer (that is not Apple). But Apple being Apple, they chase down all 3rd party sellers/dealers so there is not many of them left out there and you are at the mercy of ebay specials.

Other day my work colleague was buying some USB cables for iPhone and I asked him if he can get me two as wanted one for car and one for work (they were like £2 pound each) They do work fine, but I can swear they make my phone to be more hot (during charging) than the OEM cable. I don't quite understand how that is possible?!

Current probably isn't regulated and may be above what the more regulated official supply offers, the benefit of this is that it probably charges it a bit quicker

D1craig

Enthusiast
Yes you are right I should have looked for reviews and stuff but the product was on groupon and I just assumed groupon would only offer decent products.

I now have a new charger pack and it works great. It's suppose to charge my phone twice on one full battery. It was from kimpsbuy, I checked the reviews and even asked the seller about the product. This product did have some problems when they released ios7, but they are fixed now and my one works excellently.