Keyboard & mouse recommendations

Gavras

Master Poster
Cheers you got any links please

I use XXL mats,

Keyboards BlackWidow is good.

You can usually get Adders cheap on Amazon.

it’s a case of shopping around.

Also read some reviews.

buying cheap £20 - £30 stuff after paying £2k plus is to be strange but people do it.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

I use XXL mats,

Keyboards BlackWidow is good.

You can usually get Adders cheap on Amazon.

it’s a case of shopping around.

Also read some reviews.

buying cheap £20 - £30 stuff after paying £2k plus is to be strange but people do it.
yeah just seen these on amazon

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I use a Razer Deathadder and have for over 10 years, I think it's just perfect for me.

On the other hand I haven't had a good experience with Razer keyboards, generally they are not greatly priced for what you receive and I've ended up with ghosting keys the two times I've bought one. Also they're "Mechanical" keyboard last time I checked are like Razers own brand of mechanical and not Cherry MX's which are pretty much industry standard at this point

I'd recommend the Cosair K brand mechanicals however, been using a K70 for about 3 years now and it's fantastic

Gavras

Master Poster
I use a Razer Deathadder and have for over 10 years, I think it's just perfect for me.

On the other hand I haven't had a good experience with Razer keyboards, generally they are not greatly priced for what you receive and I've ended up with ghosting keys the two times I've bought one. Also they're "Mechanical" keyboard last time I checked are like Razers own brand of mechanical and not Cherry MX's which are pretty much industry standard at this point

I'd recommend the Cosair K brand mechanicals however, been using a K70 for about 3 years now and it's fantastic
Agree with some of the Razer keyboards, however Blackwidows use Cherry MX‘s hence suggesting that one.

I am a bit of a keyboard collector lol, some are great for gaming but then not that great when typing documents.

my go to keyboard at moment is a Microsoft Reculsa (sp) which has Razer firmware but MS kit.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
For a well priced and excellent performing mouse, this one comes highly recommended for both accuracy and lightweight:

For keyboards, I always recommend Ducky, they're expensive but quite frankly, the best of the best (you can find them on amazon in the UK):

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
For a well priced and excellent performing mouse, this one comes highly recommended for both accuracy and lightweight:

For keyboards, I always recommend Ducky, they're expensive but quite frankly, the best of the best (you can find them on amazon in the UK):

Ducky are second to none but they are expensive. Only reason I went with the K70 and not a Ducky at the time was someone was selling one for cheap on Ebay. Got it brand new for £70

Don Coyote

I've got the K70 also, brilliant keyboard.... I didn't have the funds at the time for a Ducky.
I am really pleased with my Logitech Pro wireless and Logitech G915 keyboard, not cheap but I have a thing about wires and the battery life on these is excellent. I appreciate that the purists will state that they are not as responsive but for my level of gaming they are just fine.

Bhuna50

Author Level
Its very difficult advising on best Mouse to use as all depends on hand size and comfort - so always good to go and try them out I find.

I use a Logitech MX Anywhere 2S primarily but also have a MX Master 2S as well.

Keyboard = laptop :)

scarpa1

Enthusiast
Have.
Ducky One 2 TKL
Razer wireless Viper Ultimate

Use, my PS5 controller :LOL:

May as well have bought the cheapest keyboard and mouse as I just can't get to grips with them in games.
I have been a console gamer forever so I have an excuse.
Keyboard and mouse look the part:giggle:

Gavras

Master Poster
Will be interested on your review of the Corsair.

have you ICUE for it to pair up with?

if I change keyboards (need to hide my other 5) then I want to go Icue to match the PC, that and playing in the dark, an RGB keyboard helps.

Harag

Gold Level Poster
I like the razer mice, find them comfy in the palm. this is my current one;

the 7 side buttons are great if you play games like Diablo, Titan Quest, PoE.

As for keyboard, I use a old "Cyborg Keyboard":

However I'm looking out for a mechanical one and had my eye on the Corsair K70, but 150 quid on a keyboard sounds a lot.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I like the razer mice, find them comfy in the palm. this is my current one;

the 7 side buttons are great if you play games like Diablo, Titan Quest, PoE.

As for keyboard, I use a old "Cyborg Keyboard":

However I'm looking out for a mechanical one and had my eye on the Corsair K70, but 150 quid on a keyboard sounds a lot.
I looked at the nagga trinity, and thought £90 on a mouse and I'll probably get confused with all those buttons.............

Yeah £150 does seem a lot for a keyboard but with so many recommendations I thought I'd give it a go, if I don't get on with it the Amazon return policy is great

Harag

Gold Level Poster
I looked at the nagga trinity, and thought £90 on a mouse and I'll probably get confused with all those buttons.............

Yeah £150 does seem a lot for a keyboard but with so many recommendations I thought I'd give it a go, if I don't get on with it the Amazon return policy is great
Yes the nagga trinity does have a lot of buttons, 12 on the side is just too much and no where to rest your thumb, I have both the 6 and new 7 button version and thumb sits just nice in the middle.

Keep us posted on the keyboard and your thoughts on it ;)