Keyboard & mouse recommendations

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Yes the nagga trinity does have a lot of buttons, 12 on the side is just too much and no where to rest your thumb, I have both the 6 and new 7 button version and thumb sits just nice in the middle.

Keep us posted on the keyboard and your thoughts on it ;)
I'll certainly update here when I've used it for a bit, both due to arrive tomorrow now

Rbaut

Bronze Level Poster
Probably not ideal here with gaming in mind, but I use Logitech MX Keys and M720 Triathlon, which is perfect flicking between my work laptop and personal rig.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Well they are here, not tried them in game yet
Keyboard & Mouse.jpg

Gavras

Master Poster
They can do but mainly with music.

the big thing with them is noise cancelling and quality of sound.

They are probably one of best noise cancelling headphones you can buy with sound quality to match.

They are not designed as gaming specific headphones.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
They can do but mainly with music.

the big thing with them is noise cancelling and quality of sound.

They are probably one of best noise cancelling headphones you can buy with sound quality to match.

They are not designed as gaming specific headphones.
I have the XM3's also, they are really superb for the price, I've heard the Bose and think the Sony's are far better SQ wise although the Bose take a slight edge in noise cancellation.

XM4's corrected everything slightly amiss with the XM3's though, and they're far cheaper than the Bose alternatives.

Amazing headphones.

But yeah, not really for gaming, more audio centric.

Cobblers

Enthusiast
Hmm, something odd about K&M recommendations. Especially so where the mouse is concerned.

It's like saying "are those trousers comfy" or "how do you like your steak?". Trousers depends on how baggy you prefer them or your steak whether you like it well done or rare.

For Mice, good to get recommendations, but when you purchase always be very careful with the packaging just in case you need to send it back. I have a Logitech G602 mouse and love it, fits my hand like a glove. I've tried other makes, but the shape and weight is just really odd and off putting for what I want out of such a utility.

Hmm, something odd about K&M recommendations. Especially so where the mouse is concerned.

It's like saying "are those trousers comfy" or "how do you like your steak?". Trousers depends on how baggy you prefer them or your steak whether you like it well done or rare.

For Mice, good to get recommendations, but when you purchase always be very careful with the packaging just in case you need to send it back. I have a Logitech G602 mouse and love it, fits my hand like a glove. I've tried other makes, but the shape and weight is just really odd and off putting for what I want out of such a utility.
I can second that on the G602 mouse. Is superb

Cobblers

Enthusiast
Have you tried the latest versions, Resistance100? (G604) Wondering if any need to upgrade if this 602 is still working fine.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I’m enjoying the Corsair M65 Elite, it felt a bit more plasticky than the old Logitech mouse it replaced but I’ve warmed to it quite quickly. Favourite feature is the sniper button on the side, hold that down and it instantly reduces mouse sensitivity so lining up headshots is a breeze.