kruppsy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Giveaway Competition!!!

kruppsy

Master
Hi all,

Im giving away one copy of Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist : Digital Deluxe Edition

http://store.steampowered.com/app/235600/?snr=1_4_4__104_2

All you have to do is tell me what game that little fella is from in my sig. PM me with your answers.

For a bonus point and a copy of Battlefield 3, name the game in my Profile picture. (thought this might be too hard for the main question)

Rules & Regs:

1)Entrants must have at least 1 rep
2)Winner will be chosen at random.
3)Codes for games will be PM'd to winner.
4)You will require Steam and/or Origin to register the codes.
5)Competition closes at 12.00pm 1st October 2013.
6)Winner announced in this thread, 2nd October 2013.

I will try my best to keep my Inbox empty, although I have no idea what the interest will be on this! If your message bounces please bear with me.

Good Luck!

*Amended* Rule 7)I will be accepting first answers only, unless you are on the cusp, so please guess carefully.

Last edited:

Rakk

The Awesome
Can everyone see my Profile Picture? or only when Im logged in? I'll add a thumbnail if required :)
Well, going to your user page you can see the profile picture (whether the user is logged on or not), and I actually remember playing that game, can't remember what on earth the game was mind :) (though given I don't like the BF games I don't have to remember anyway :))

kruppsy

Master
Well, going to your user page you can see the profile picture (whether the user is logged on or not), and I actually remember playing that game, can't remember what on earth the game was mind :) (though given I don't like the BF games I don't have to remember anyway :))

You'd get bragging rights and as much rep as I can give you though! :) its a toughie...

kruppsy

Master
I feel i should update the rules a bit (its my comp!)I will be accepting your first answer only however, if you are very, very close I may give you a second chance. But to be honest entrants have pretty much nailed it so far. Only one correct answer for the profile pic though...

Keep them coming in....

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
This is an awesome idea, i think i have games left over for more competitions if folk want to run them, trouble is there from Humblebundle's and everybody and their mum has them.

kruppsy

Master
Do you think this would be better suited in 'PC Gaming'? I just want to give everyone a fair crack.

Can a Mod move it if you think it'd be more appropriate. Thanks. :)

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Do you think this would be better suited in 'PC Gaming'? I just want to give everyone a fair crack.

Can a Mod move it if you think it'd be more appropriate. Thanks. :)

There is a compeition section isn't there or is that for PCS only?

Edit: You can post there

kruppsy

Master
I did think about putting it in there but as im not affiliated with PCS opted against it. Maybe it could go in there? I don't know.

I was tired of not seeing a competition that didn't involve facebook in some way so started my own!

So you know, this was a freebie with a GPU I bought recently. I know its one of those games I'd install but never play, so wanted to give something back to the community.

(BF3 was a Humble Bundle special :))

kruppsy

Master
If you really want to start a giveaway lets do a competition with your gtx 670 :)

lol!

I tell you what though, I am considering starting a regular competition for the boards, giving away my old computer components, fans and stuff. Maybe even my old case. All would be cleaned up and working. Dunno, it might kickstart PCS into doing some better ones or at least ones just for the boards. Im all talk...probably won't do it :)