kruppsy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Giveaway Competition!!!

kruppsy

Master
That actually sounds quite cool :) (you can tell I'm a geek huh?)

Awesome, I'll get thinking a bit more on that one then...It'll take me a while as I don't have massive amounts of free time, but watch this space....

steaky360

... even if the full blown krumble bundle never comes off.
No response?
Im thinking about making a couple of collages from my old pc bits and framing them (sounds lame but I'll make them good); give them away as prizes. Would anyone be interested in that you reckon?
Its got the two main aspects for making people interested... Free and Stuff

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
The framed components makes me think of fire alarm.

You should make on with glass on the front, with the following engraved "In case of GPU breakdown break glass and install"

Androcles

Rising Star
Cheers Kruppsy, but if you don't mind can you pass the bf3 code on to someone else or maybe hold it for another competition, i'm not really a FPS person, i only entered because i could :p

kruppsy

Master
Cheers Kruppsy, but if you don't mind can you pass the bf3 code on to someone else or maybe hold it for another competition, i'm not really a FPS person, i only entered because i could :p

lol, no problem. I'll save it for now I think then, run it in another comp, unless any of the other entrants wants it? Although Im pretty sure they all have it.

kruppsy

Master
Great :)
I didn't know the name, just googled "rainbow retro game" true story

Thats what I was expecting to happen, no-one else chanced their arm on google it seems...worked out well for you guys though, 1 in 4 chance, I nearly put myself in the hat to mix things up a bit :)

Last edited: