Laptop purchase advice

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Fair enough. I admit i never read it. I do however find it difficult to understand why a new part should not have a warranty of a year or more.
I thought new products had to have a year warranty.
It kinda makes you buy a new one for the full warranty than get it fixed.
It's more difficult with a system like a computer, to provide a warranty on a new motherboard that's reliant on a whole system of parts that aren't new and could affect it is incredibly difficult. It's not a product you're buying, but a component. That component is heavily influenced by the other components in the system.

You'll find it's standard with almost any laptop, weather it's a custom chassis or branded.

For instance, this is Asus:

"All components that an ASUS Service Center repaired or replaced will be under warranty for three months or for the remainder of the warranty period, whichever is applicable."

This is HP:

"Replacement products issued under this program have a 3 month guarantee, per the HP Out of Warranty Terms and Conditions agreement."

Any of the original parts could affect the motherboard and cause failure outside of the fact that's it's new, it's completely outside of PCS or any other manufacturers control.