LDUK's PC (Specs and Pics)

Zeplini

Luke yours is in QC overnight, i took round myself today they is a small bug with a QC check program we have for checking components and thats why your status is still the same ;) so fingers crossed and no problems overnight it should dispatch tomorrow ;)

Rakk

The Awesome
Luke yours is in QC overnight, i took round myself today they is a small bug with a QC check program we have for checking components and thats why your status is still the same ;) so fingers crossed and no problems overnight it should dispatch tomorrow ;)
Fingers crossed for you LDUK (sounds like it'll be dispatched when mine does).

LDUK

Master Poster
Ahh thanks mate. You a real diamond you know that :eek:

Fingers crossed for you LDUK (sounds like it'll be dispatched when mine does).
Aww thanks a bunch :)
Let us know how you get on with the 2 new Pc's chaps and chapettes!
Will do indeed. I'm not planning on leaving this forum anytime soon.

Sweeney47

Im assuming mine will be ready to go tomorrow or wednesday so hopefully get it in time for some serious gaming over the weekend :D

LDUK

Master Poster
Order Dispatched! YEAH! YEAH THAT'S RIGHT! YEAH! Hopefully, I get to use the PC before I die of excitement lol.

steveuk87

Super Star
well looks like i'm going to be busy tonight breaking into DHL warehouse looking for your PC to tease you tomorrow :p haha nah good job man hope it works for you and remember pics = happy forums peeps :)

Steve

LDUK

Master Poster
well looks like i'm going to be busy tonight breaking into DHL warehouse looking for your PC to tease you tomorrow :p haha nah good job man hope it works for you and remember pics = happy forums peeps :)

Steve
Ha ha thanks a bunch mate.
Pfft, of course, I wouldn't constantly go on telling other to post their pics and not do it myself lol. :p

steveuk87

Super Star
haha no worries fella yano i was only joking plainly for the amount of effort it would take!! haha

Steve