Little giveaway for the regulars

FerrariVie

Super Star
Yeah, what is that keyboard?

Did your CPU clocks rise a bit once the fans were in?

That case is really well done, I love how the rgb comes through the mesh.
Did not have the chance to run benchmarks yet, as it's my first time having RGB on a case and I was overwhelmed by the amount of options that iCue gives you. :ROFLMAO: Will do that this evening, as I'm also curious to check the difference.

I have added 2 of your corsair fans at the bottom as intake (just below the GPU) and also used the third one (which you numbered "1", and the RGB was indeed working) to replace one of the top fans that came with the case.

Regarding temperatures and clock speeds, my guess is that it's going to help the GPU by a lot, but not sure about CPU. As I said, the case already came with 2 fans at the top as exhaust, which were removing the heat inside the case (motherboard and psu region), but the GPU didn't have any help... it was just trying to pull air from outside the case by itself, and both the bottom and side meshes of the case are a bit far from it. But let's see! I understand that there's also a bit more air coming in the case now, so it could indeed have an impact on CPU also.

Loving the results already! :love:

For those interested, this is my keyboard: https://www.amazon.co.uk/CIY-Mechanical-Magnetically-Detachable-TENKEYLESS/dp/B09922YDZD

It's a cheap chinese brand, but I was impressed by the quality of the keyboard overall for the price (£50). The software is not great as Razer Chroma's, but at least it has some way to customize the RGB. It's also hot swappable, so I did replace most of the switches and did some mods like adding black GMMK keycaps (in French, which I bought at amazon UK for £5 - and no, I'm not French nor do I speak French :p) and some sound dampening foam.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It's a cheap chinese brand, but I was impressed by the quality of the keyboard overall for the price (£50). The software is not great as Razer Chroma's, but at least it has some way to customize the RGB. It's also hot swappable, so I did replace most of the switches and did some mods like adding black GMMK keycaps (in French, which I bought at amazon UK for £5 - and no, I'm not French nor do I speak French :p) and some sound dampening foam.
That's incredible value for £50 plus being hot swappable, that's really unusual at such a low price.

FerrariVie

Super Star
That's incredible value for £50 plus being hot swappable, that's really unusual at such a low price.
I agree. But still trying to figure out what adsorption is 🙄

71XsEeihtDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

FerrariVie

Super Star
Maybe they're talking about dirt, that the cover protects the inside. But it's a weird choice of words 😅

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Agree.

If anything you'd really want to advertise that it's 'anti-adsorbent'...but then you'd probably just use a different word/phrase like 'dust repellant' or 'anti-static'.

FerrariVie

Super Star
Yeah, what is that keyboard?

Did your CPU clocks rise a bit once the fans were in?

That case is really well done, I love how the rgb comes through the mesh.
The results are in... and it was the first time that I got a "Great" result in Firestrike when compared to other people's scores (even got a steam badge for it), meaning it went from 37,243 to 37,885.

The CPU did indeed clock higher on average (4.75GHz x 4.8 GHz), even though it was 1°C higher on both average and maximum temperatures. But that 1°C more on max temperature means that it reached 71°, which I'm still perfectly happy with. Could even tweak some fan curves if needed.

However, as expected, the major gains where on the GPU. The average clocks were actually a bit lower (2.84GHz x 2.81Ghz), but it reached a higher clock than before (2.85GHz x 2.865GHz) and for various periods where the GPU was pushed to its limits by the test. And all that also dropping the maximum temperature by 6°, reaching only a maximum of 58° during the test. The average temperature also dropped by 3° 🥳

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
The results are in... and it was the first time that I got a "Great" result in Firestrike when compared to other people's scores (even got a steam badge for it), meaning it went from 37,243 to 37,885.

The CPU did indeed clock higher on average (4.75GHz x 4.8 GHz), even though it was 1°C higher on both average and maximum temperatures. But that 1°C more on max temperature means that it reached 71°, which I'm still perfectly happy with. Could even tweak some fan curves if needed.

However, as expected, the major gains where on the GPU. The average clocks were actually a bit lower (2.84GHz x 2.81Ghz), but it reached a higher clock than before (2.85GHz x 2.865GHz) and for various periods where the GPU was pushed to its limits by the test. And all that also dropping the maximum temperature by 6°, reaching only a maximum of 58° during the test. The average temperature also dropped by 3° 🥳
That's not bad at all for a SFF build!